25

ariana

i get home and my friends are laughing and listening to sweetener on full blast putting a little smile on my face making me forget about what just happened for a second, that's until i see the boxes with labels on.

"are we already packing up?" i asked walking towards them.

"yeah" alexa laughed with doug.

"wait.. when are we leaving again?" i asked still a little confused.

"about a weeks time" courtney walked into the room with more boxes.

"i- wow that's a bit soon guys..." i laughed nervously.

"come on ariana. you should be excited we are actually going to your dream place. sooner the better." doug explained.

"no no! i am excited!! i really am" i takes a little giggle to make them worry less. "ima go upstairs and pack" i walk slowly away from them and walk up the stairs only thinking about grayson.

i cant believe i'm leaving him. we were just getting close again and i'm pushing him away.. AGAIN.

i open my bedroom door and walk into my room that already had placed boxes on my bed. i slowly walked up to them and sat beside them picking them up and placing them on my knee.

"here we go" i quickly said to my self as a tear dropped onto the box.

~

ariana

i was half way packing up when i heard my phone buzz. i got up from the floor and walked over to my phone that was sitting on my desk charging up. i read my lit screen that said 'new message from grayson' across the top.

my heart instantly jumped and i unplugged my phone from the charger as i unlocked my phone.

'i'm sorry about before... please meet me so we can talk...'

i took a deep breath in and held it for a while before letting it out.

'Meet me at the park' i typed back.

i quickly ran out of my room dodging all boxes and closing the bedroom door behind me making sure non of my dogs went in and ruined the boxes.

"lexi, court, doug! ill be right back" i said as i ran down the stairs.

"wait where you going?" courtney asked a little worried.

"just back to the studio, i forgot something" i closed the front door and ran down my large front yard.

i got to the security gate beside the security guard and typed in the code waiting for the gate to open. as it did i ran down the path into the street and turned a sharp corner towards the park.

~

grayson

i got to the park and saw ariana sitting on the bench playing with her fingers waiting for me. i stopped in my tracks and gulped before taking anymore steps.

"ariana" i croaked out.

i watched her turn around and look into my eyes making my whole body go warm.

"grayson" she stood up.

"i'm sorry about before, i shouldn't have walked out like that. i should have let you explained" i walked up to her slowly.

"it's okay grayson. i didn't expect you to stay anyways.. it wasn't good news for you" she looked down at her feet.

"are you already packing up?" he asked.

i looked up and hesitated before answer by nodding my head.

"oh" he looked to his right trying not to make it awkward.

"i'm leaving next week grayson" i sat back down on the bench that was facing the park.

"that's soon isn't it?" he sat beside me.

"that's what i said.. i didn't know grayson.." my eyes started to swell up. l

"it's ok.. things happen for a reason.. maybe we weren't supposed to be.." i could tell that was hard for him to say.

"grayson i promise i'll keep contact with yo-"

"no. this is obviously a sign that we arnt supposed to be, so what's the point trying to change that ariana" he faced me looking me deep in the eyes with a nasty ish look.

"grayson... we can at least be friends!" i could fee a cold tear slowly making its way down my cheek.

"it's to hard ariana. it's to hard for me to do that! i cant be friends with someone i deeply love! i want to be with you!" he raises his voice as his eyes went all glossy.

"do you have to go" he whispers.

"it's apart of my career grayson"

"i get it" he says looking up and wiping his tears quickly away.

after that the convo was short and the air around them was cold and made the mood worse so they hed home. ariana went home to pack a little more... and cry a little more and grayson went home home to let his anger out by punching his white wall making a deep hole above his desk. things weren't so good for them both when they thought it was.

if this gets 10 votes i'll post the next chapter :P