14

Don't play song

I woke up with the sun shining brightly into my room, and all I could think about was Grayson. Yesterday was so fun and I just hope we can do something like that again. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door and I got up out of bed and opened my door.

It was Lexi and Courtney?..

"Umm hey?" I said as they rushed in.

"ARIANA WHEN WERE YOU GANNA TELL US!" They screamed in excitement.

"Tell yous What?"!& day down with them.

"Stop faking it ariana!" Lexi Hits my arm.

"OWEE HEY!" I scream.

"Who is this mysterious boy" Courtney shows me a picture on her phone. It was a picture of me and Grayson hand in hand...

"What? Who took this?" I asked.

"The paparazzi saw you guys!" Lexi

"B-but me and Grayson arnt together, we are friends... my mam is going to flip!" I jump up.

"Ariana your Mam and manager can't control your lif-" I interrupted Courtney.

"Yes they can!" I grabbed my phone and failed Graysons number.

"Hello?" Grayson

"Grayson, it's ariana" ariana

"Hey Ariana" Grayson

"Yeah Umm Have you saw Instagram?" Ariana

"No why?" Grayson

"You might wanna check.." ariana

"Okay I'm doing it right now, stay with me" Grayson

I looked over at Lexi and Courtney who was smiling at me on the phone to him.

"Omg is this real?" Grayson

"Yes you where there!" Ariana

"Oh no I mean this meme I just saw" Grayson

"Grayson stop playing!" Ariana

"Okay okay" Grayson

"Can u see it?" Ariana

"Us two?" Grayson

"Yeah" ariana

"Yeah then"

Suddenly I heard footsteps making there way to my door.

"Grayson I have to go bye!" Ariana

I slammed my phone down and my mam walked in with pancakes for everyone since she invited Lexi and Courtney into the house.

"Hey girls" she smiled.

"Hey mom" I grabbed the image.

"So ariana, when were you going to tell me?" My heart stopped.

"About what?" I asked.

"THE SONG" she laughed making me nervously laugh.

"Okay well I'm going out so, see you soon girls" she waved bye and headed out my bedroom door.

~ * ~

Hours has past and Lexi, courney have gone home because I'm currently in a meeting with scooter. We are about to release god is a women, but before we do he was talking to the team around us and thanking everyone for there help. I would have been concentrating if I never saw them posts.