11

Ariana grande

I woke up, it was now morning. Last night was honestly amazing maybe even the best night of my life. I bit my lip and sat up propping myself onto the bed, grabbing my phone beside me and seeing a missed call from Grayson.

I looked around the room and unlocked my phone going straight to messages.

Me: gray I can't answer the call remember 😂💕

Gray💕🙈: meet me? Maybe.

Me: sure GG 💞

Gray: GG aha, it's a date Cupcake 💕

I put my phone down giggling to my self getting up from the bed. I walked over to the washroom and knocked the shower on waiting for it to warm up. I jumped in and washed my body.

~ * ~

Grayson dolan

I haven't slept all night, I have just been thinking about Ariana and only Ariana. I finished texting her and sat my phone down as Ethan walked in.

"Bro?.." He asked.

I just blanked him.

"Grayson you cant blank me forever.." he said my full name which he never does. I shook my head.

"Want to bet" I said walking towards my draws.

"Grayson I'm sorry! It was a mistake! I should t have answered her message!" He said walking into my room a little bit more.

"You have her number? What the fuck dude!" I said walking up to his face.

"I don't even know who you are anymore. Your not my best friend and your not my twin brother. Get out."

I watched him leave my room with no words, I did feel bad but he made me feel like shit. I shut my door so no one could see me change. I slipped on a black shirt with some ripped jeans and white shoes and let my hair flop.

I made my way out of my room grabbing my phone as I passed, I ran down the stairs and grabbed my keys

I made my way out of my room grabbing my phone as I passed, I ran down the stairs and grabbed my keys. My car came back yesterday which was cool.

"Mam I'm going out!" I shouted.

"Okay!" I heard her faintly shout back.

As I turned to the door I saw something catch my eye... it was Ethan on the top of the stairs looking down. I gave him a nasty glare and carried on walking out. I jogged towards my car and unlocked it as I opened the door. I sat comfortably and turned the engine on.

I set of straight after I heard the click of my seatbelt. I looked both ways before making my way to the mall for some things.

~ * ~

I get to the mall and park my car locking it behind me. I walk towards the large double doors and push my way through, the mall wasn't busy which means there was no pushing and shoving.

I made my way towards the flower shop and bought a bunch of roses that were dyed lavender which I googled was her favourite colour.. don't judge me.

I left the shop and checked the time, it was 11:00 exactly

I left the shop and checked the time, it was 11:00 exactly. I ran out of the mall and ran towards my car struggling to unlock it this time. When I managed to get in my car I hugged as I sat tanning my phone and messaging Ariana.

I messaged her 'you ready?' And get a response back quick, 'yeah'. I put my phone down and traveled to the rich gated side of town.

~~~~
Do you think this is cute?
————