28

ariana
we just arrived at new york about half an hour ago and just reached our new house that will soon become our home. there was already beds, draws, bean bags for chairs and stuff like that in it but just wasn't decorated much in our bedrooms which we will sort out.

me, victoria (monet), courtney, alexa and doug were sitting in the living area on the bean bags and some blankets that layed nicely on the floor watching moongirls with a LOAD of take out orders.

"ariana i think you should sooo make a album with mean girls as the theme" doug took a bite out of his take out.

"maybe" i laughed. we always make and say quotes of mean girls all the time to each other.

"wait ariana. sweetener was just so full of love and feelings, where did you get that from?" courtney asked catching me off guard.

"or should we say WHOO" doug jokes making a wink.

"it's no one.. i mean.. now it he's no one" i looked down getting upset remembering our moments we had.

"awhh ariana... who was it?" alexa rubbed my back.

"you know when i brought that guy to the studio with me.. grayson.. we got close" i explained in such little detail.

"but now i'm in new york i cant see him anymore and to let go of him less painfully we deleted each other's numbers and thought it would be better than keeping that memory" i look up to them and seeing them give me such sympathy.

"i'm sorry ariana" victoria gave me a hug and so did the rest.

"it's okay" i giggled a little trying to brighten everyone up.

"now on wednesday's, we were pink" i changed the subject making everyone laugh and giggle as it's a mean girls quote.

grayson

arianas gone and probably moved on from me but it's ok... i'm back at school with everyone which is really taking my mind of things. me and ethan have started the youtube channel and just about to post our first ever video.

i was a bit nervous about this whole thing and what people would think but i have a good feeling about what will be at the end of this and i'm hoping it's life changing.

as me and ethan were sitting together just editing the lady's bit of the videos thumbnail we heard our mam shout on ours and cameron's names from downstairs.

"what do you think it is?" i asked getting up from the bed.

"i don't know" he said sitting up from the computer and walking towards his bedroom door.

we walked downstairs to hear giggling and a little small talk from in the living room which instantly made my heart stop and i'm guessing the same for everyone else.

we know that laugh from anywhere.

"dad?" ethans jaw dropped.

i went round the corner of the wall to see my dad sitting on the couch with the biggest smile on his face.

"dad!" me and ethan screamed in sync running up to him and giving him a big hug with cameron following close behind.

"hey guys" he rubbed our backs before we let go.

"w-what are you doing here" i sat down beside him still shocked he is back home.

"it's controlled" i could see the tears in his eyes as he held them back.

me and ethan couldn't hold them back tho.

i was so happy he's back and i knew my life would be back on track with him safe at home. my life would be normal again... my dad home, me and ethan close again, back at school, getting back at football. normal.

5 VOTES TO POST NEXT CHAPTER