12

Ariana grande

I was sitting in the living room waiting for grayson to text me that he's around the corner.

"Where you going?" Frankie asked me.

"Oh Umm Lexi! Lexi is going out with me" I stuttered.

"Is Dave coming with you?" He asked.

"Y-no! I told him to stay home with his family. Lexis Mam is picking us up"

"Okay" frankie.

That was a close one. The second that conversation was over I heard a knock on the door. I looked towards the glass door and saw a teenage boy figure, I watched as my mam walked up to the door. SHIT.

"Mam no!" I ran up to the door panting.

"What sweetie?" She asked concerned.

"It's just Lexi" I giggled nervously.

"Oh okay, bye honey" I watched as she walked away.

I quickly opened the door and ran outside pimping into Grayson as I closed he door. I turned around and saw him confused.

"GRAYSON" I laughed.

"You can't show up at my door randomly!"

"B-" I cut Grayson off.

"How did you get in?... the security" I looked in the direction of the security.

"He.. was sleeping" he giggled.

"Are you serious"

I watched him nod and laughed.

"Here, these are for you" He said handing me some gorgeous flowers as we walked down the drive way.

"Grayson.. OMG.. these are perfect" I say before kissing him on the cheek.

We walked down to his car with our arms hooked round each other, this was really sweet, when he said it was a date.. he really ment it.

He opened the car door for me to jump in leaving me blushing, I watched him run round the car and hop into the drivers seat turning the engine on.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere" he winked.

~ * ~

Time flied by with a lot of talking and giggling. I released we were here when Grayson stopped the car, I looked around and saw a The cinema.

"Seriously" I giggled.

He opened the car door for me and took my hand walking down to the doors, we walked in and jumped straight to the till as there was no queue.

"Hello what mo-" she stopped talking when her jaw dropped.

"Are you.. ari- ariana grande" she jumped up and down.

"Yeah" I said blushing.

"Can I get a picture?!" She said grabbing her phone.

"Yeah sure" I posed for the camera as she took the picture. Bless!

"Okay sorry" she laughed and then let us pay for the movie. Grayson payed for me because he's so sweet. We walked up the stairs and to floor 6 which was where our movie stage was, we looked door the hall and saw a huge number 2 showing us our movie.

We walked in and sat right at the back.

~ * ~

The movie was amazing except there was paparazzi following us in but they got kicked out for disrupting and disrespecting customers.

We stepped out of the building and me and Grayson where laughing and re creating scenes.

"oh my god" I giggled.

We walked out into the street and saw a store, just up the road. We instantly ran in and grabbed a trolly and Grayson lifted me into it.
He started running up and down the lanes making me laugh like hell.

~ * ~

We left the shop hand in hand and made our way to Graysons car, I didn't even know I was holding his hand and to be honest I don't even think he knew he was holding mine but I didn't think much off it.