18

Ariana
Its 8:00 pm now. Grayson wants to meet and I agreed. Omg. What am I going to do. Umm. Yeah.

I thought I'd wear pale colored bralette and some pants that matched my knee high boots with my hair tied high. I grabbed my phone and everything and set of to Grayson's alone.

Grayson
"grayson" i heard my mam yell softly.

"yeah?" i shouted back as i opened my bedroom door and waited to hear her shout back.

"come down please" she said softly again with a shaky voice.

"umm okay" i ran back into my room and grabbed my phone and ran back out again.

i went down the stairs slowly and confused why the air was carrying a different feeling. i got downstairs and entered the living room to see my mam flooded with tears and my sister frozen staring at the ground.

"where's ethan?" i asked.

"he found out without us telling him and he's ran out maybe getting some air" she wiped her tears.

"wh-what's going on..." i asked.

"it's your dad" she stared.

i sat down not breaking the eye contact from my mam.

"he-he's really ill Grayson..." she struggled to finish.

"w-what.." i sat down slowly.

"he's going to get better.. isn't he.." i started to panic.

"Grayson" my mam broke down in tears.

"Where's Ethan!" i said again.

"we told him and he ran off" Cameron explained.

"AND YOU LET HIM GO!" i stood up.

"grays-" my mam tried to grab me.

"just leave me alone!" i ran back upstairs and into my room slamming the door behind me.

i sat on my bed over thinking everything.. my dad... is he okay... ethan.. where has he gone.. what if he does something stupid... soon enough i felt dizzy.. i felt like i was going to faint.. my anxiety taking over my body.

ariana

I was around the corner from Graysons house, i had two starbucks in my hand, one for me and one for grayson. I met some fans in starbucks who recognised me with my glasses on so it took me a bit longer to get to graysons.

i slowly made my way up the road and stopped at his garden, ethan's car wasn't there and neither was his parents.. i slowly walked up the garden and knocked on the door.

there was no answer.

i knocked again but got the same answer.

i opened the door slowly and saw that it was unlocked... i made my way slowly in the house looking around and saw that the house was empty but someone was here a second ago.

i took my shoes off and closed the door quietly before making my way upstairs. i looked both ways.. ethan's room then graysons room. ethan's room door was open and no one was there. graysons was shut?

i walked up slowly and picked my fist up ready to knock until i heard struggling.. crying... i opened the door quickly and saw grayson in tears and struggling to breath.

"OMG GRAYSON!" i ran towards him putting the drinks in the side and grabbing hold of him.

"GRAYSON BREATH! Shhhh just keep breathin!" i hugged him tightly.

i listened to his heart beat beating fast. he was panting and i don't know why..

"Grayson are you okay now?" i look up at him.

he's still dizzy but he's under control.