16

Don't play

It's been a couple of hours now and I have wrote 3 songs, is easy for me as I just let out my emotions but change them about so it's my obvious. I have wrote a song called:

~ just a little bit f your heart.
~ sometimes.
~ almost is never enough (ft someone)

Scooter likes them all but is now thinking who to feature in 'almost is never enough' which is cool, I guess.

~ * ~

Grayson

I was sitting in my room, thinking, thinking about her, ariana. I don't know why I done that, I guess I was just stressed or confused but now I can't see her again because if my stupid mouth.

I grabbed my phone and went on instagram, I hesitated before I typed in Arianas name . Her page loaded up and I see a new video on her page, it's a snippet of a song.

Play

Her voice was so smooth and sweet but she sounded upset in the song. She sounded depressed, is it because of me? I don't know?

"HEY BRO!" Ethan cane storming into my room.

"What?" I looked up at him groaning.

"Wanna go to the beach with us and the lads?" Ethan asked.

"It's getting late?" I said.

"Yeah but it's a bonfire" he explained.

"Yeah sure" I stood up.

I cleaned my self up by brushing my hair a little and hairsprayed my hair a little joined with some after shave.

I left the bathroom and saw Ethan waiting downstairs.

"The guys are here" he looked up at me at the top of the stairs.

I nodded and head down with him.

~ * ~

Ariana

I finished up and grabbed my stuff together but my phone went off, it was Lexi texting me.

Lexi: want to go to the bonfire?
Sure :Ariana

I smiled to my self and ran out the door forgetting to say bye to everyone.

I stood outside waiting for Lexi and maybe Courtney to come round the corner as Lexi lives there.

Soon enough she picked me up in her car and we set off to the beach. I messaged my mam just in case too.

~ * ~

Grayson

We got to the beach and I saw everyone talking and dancing, there was more of my friends there and a phew girls I know too.

"Jake!" Jack ran towards him pushing him to the ground.

"Paige there's Ethan" Linda pointed towards Ethan nudging Paige a little.

I looked around but there was people I didn't really want to talk to unti-

"Hey" a females voice spoke up to me.

I turned around and saw Chloe.

"Hey" i said back.

Chloe was my ex a while back.

"How's life" she asked.