19

Ariana
"Grayson are you okay?" I asked him. I got no answer, he was still panting a bit but had his hands at his head covering himself.

"Grayson? Talk to me" I hugged him lightly and listened to the panting fading away.

"Do you want to leave?" I asked maybe bringing him somewhere else might help.

"Can we?" He asked still in the same position.

"Yeah" i slowly got up and got off of his bed sticking my hand out for Grayson. He slowly grabbed my hand without smiling and got up from his bed.

I grabbed his drink and slowly gave it to him with a little smile hopefully to cheer him up, he weakly smiled but dropped again grabbing his drink. I followed him downstairs with out drinks in our hands and started putting our shoes on.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Anywhere where my mam or no one can find us" he said.

"Umm okay?" I thought for a while but then had a great place.

"Yeah, i know a place" i watched him open the door and let me out first. As I stepped outside the rain came down soaking us both already.

"How far is it?" He asked

"Not far" i smiled as I watched him smile lightly.

He locked the door and we ran a little down his street and around the corner, we stopped to breath a little under a tree where Grayson finally laughed and we started running again. We got to the building.

"Studio?" He read the sign.

"Yeah" I hummed.

I slowly opened the doors with an extra key and opened the door for Grayson to come in, he slowly walked in looking around and looking at the history display about the building.

I locked the door behind me and showed him to the hall I'm always in when I'm here. I opened the double doors and Grayson followed me in.

"Wow? It's huge" he said.

"Yep" i swung around the open place.

"Is that where you sing?" He asked pointing in the closed box, i slowly nodded and grabbed his hand.

"What are you doing?" He laughed a little as I dragged him into the box giggling.

"Shhh" i shushed him.

I went back out the box and knocked on the recording and instrumental and went back in closing the door after me.

I went to the mic and started singing the hidden vocals in the background for my song Everytime. In the middle of me singing Graysons reaction caught me off guard and made me giggle causing him to laugh too.

I hopefully made him calm down and forget about stuff or whatever was going on.