24

grayson

i got back home and closed the door behind me with nothing in my mind except the words 'why'. i took my shoes of slowly without even trying and went straight upstairs. half way up i heard ethan's voice making me stop and turn around to face him.

"yo bro, your back early?" i watched as he smiled looking up at me.

i just nodded and turned back around carrying on my way to my room.

"grayson what's wrong?" i could hearbhis footsteps following behind me.

"nothing ethan, leave me alone" i slammed the door in his face but that didn't stop him from opening the door and coming in my room.

"grayson talk to me. we haven't had a good brother talk in a while... i need you" he closed the door behind him.

"what then" i let out a deep sigh as i watched him come closer to my bed and sit beside me.

"we haven't spoken much since... dad..." he says.

"i have been checking in on him and he's getting better... thought you should know.. not like you even asked" the cocky side of ethan came out.

"ethan if you came here to make me feel even worse then congratulations because it's working" i snapped.

"what's wrong grayson? tell me!" he stands up slapping his hands down by his sides.

"you wouldn't understand!" i stand up in front of him but then turning around and walking towards the wall with my hands through my hair.

"because you don't tell me anything!" he yells a little.

"it's hard! ethan! it's hard for you to even understand what i would have told you and that's why i don't" i yell a little louder.

"grayson you aren't being a good bro-" i cut him off.

"IVE BEEN SEEING THIS GIRL FOR A WHILE AND WE HAVE BEEN GETTING RRALLY CLOSE BUT SHES MOVING AWAY SOON AND I CANT DO SHIT ETHAN! I CANT DO SHIT!" i turned around and shouted at his face watching his facial expressions change.

it was silence for a while... just waiting for ethan to come out with something was killing me. he normally has good advice but i still hate it when he even helps me with my problems.

"who is she?" he asked quietly.

"doesn't matter bro" i say down on my bed.

"grayson..." he looked down at me.

"ariana" i whispered.

"does she go to our school?" he asked.

"ethan. it's ariana... ariana grande" i look up at him watching his jaw drop a little.

"i- ... ariana? like THE ariana grande" he sat down beside me.

"yes ethan" i rolled my eyes knowing he has nothing good to tell me.

"wow. how did yous meet?" he asked.

"on instagram.." i turned towards him.

"when?" ethan

"the last week i was with Nat" i looked down.

"so you cheated on Nat..." he raised an eyebrow.

"No! i just commented she liked cute and she - bro just stop. i don't even want to go back to that time" i look down.

"i'm sorry..." he looks down too.

"where is she going? and when?" he asks.

"new york.. and she doesn't know" i answer.

"did you speak to her about this?" he keeps asking his stupid questions.

"yes bro" i sassed a little.

"no grayson. i mean speak about it... not the way you handle stuff by walking out and ignore the topic" he explain

"no.." i say quietly knowing he knows me to well.

"well do that. go speak to her properly about it" he stands up from my bed.

"okay?" he looks down at me making me look up at him and nod my head.

i listen to his foot steps walk out my room and close my door leaving me in my thoughts.

this is so hard.

if this gets 10 votes i'll post the next chapter :))