Zayn-9

First ever fan art by my pepperlini🌹 RoyallySaid
I love you sis💖, what would I do without you??

           6:45pm and the house is already crowded with guests and I'm stuck at the door welcoming more of them with June.

Usually at gatherings like this mom would carry me around introducing me to all her friends and flaunting me before their eligible daughters but tonight she seems to be herding them away.

The Summers arrive and June runs to hug her mom and Gracie while Meg settles for a fist bump, typical Meghan.

She looks gorgeous tonight in a skintight black dress that flows to the ground. Black does love her. Her funky hair looks like she had tried to comb it back but gave up, making it disheveled and roughly cute.

My mom burst out of the house and gives Sue a hug before doing same to Gracie and Meghan.

'Come on Zayn, say hi to our inlaws'. My mom practically screamed for the entire house to hear.

I moved from my position at the door and gave Sue a hug accompanied by a light kiss to her cheek that left her a blushing mess.

'You look dashing tonight'. Gracie said as we hugged.
'It's all for the parents'. I said and she smiled.

They all went inside leaving Meghan and I out there alone.

'Where is the leather jacket?' Meghan said teasingly.
'Mom threatened to shred them all if I didn't look presentable tonight'.

'She did you a favor. You look good in this, you should wear it to school sometime'.

'Wear a suit to school? How nice. You don't look bad yourself'.
'No shit. I literally can't breathe in this nylon, it feels like I'm being hugged by five Rick Rosses'. I couldn't help but laugh.
'Let's go inside'.

She tried to move but stumbled and almost lost balance.

'I also can't walk in this heels'. She said sheepishly which made me laugh. I offered her my arm which she willingly took for the first time.

'Don't worry captain, I've got you'.
'Right. Like you won't run off to search for a new plaything'.
That kinda stunk but I didn't let it show.

'Not gonna happen under mom's watch. She's been keeping the girls away, making sure I'm all yours'.
'I feel blessed'.

We kept making small talks as we went into the house.

Most of the guests are employees at my dad's hospital where Meghan's dad used to be a partner until he passed away and her mom took over but she let's my dad manage everything.

A lot of them know Meghan but she doesn't appear to know them or if she does, she ignores them but I think it's the former.

Meghan Summers isn't interested in anything if it isn't black or basketball.

Her dad was so proud of her, he used to talk about her all the time; his little girl who preferred balls to dolls.

Her mom used to complain about her getting masculine and scaring off men and not being posh like her sisters but her dad always supported her, he'd always say; Meghan is unique and not ashamed to be who she is on the inside, her perfect man is out there, real will always find its way back to real.

I turned to look at Meg perched on my arm, laughing along with Gracie at Jake's mom dress that made her look like one of Cinderella's sisters. Yes, I watched Cinderella, do not judge me.