Meghan-13

Cover done by -evana-.... You can check out her cover shop.

Thanks b😘

'Coming from a self-centered bitch like you, that is a lot. How about you fix your own life before trying to fix mine?'

Why is he getting pissed? Wait, did he just call me a bitch?
'Zayn'.
'Stop. Get out and another ear had better not hear about these'.

Was he serious? Not only did he call me a bitch, now he was insinuating that I have a large mouth. One last look at his arrogant face and I decided to take my ass home, no one said I had to deal with his shit.
As I slammed the door I came face to face with June.

'Seriously meg, you just had to do something'.
'I don't have time for this now June'. I stated and started for the stairs.

'You never have time for anything if it is not beneficial to you. You ruined my wedding and now my birthday? Typical Meghan, you just have to ruin everything for everyone else'.

Okay, I never knew her to be so dramatic, that was Gracie's thing.

'Excuse me but I was just trying to help Zayn'.
'And you had to do it today? Of all days? You have always been unreasonable and irresponsible'.

I heard people coming up the stairs.
'At least I'm not the pretentious bitch ho does everything she is asked to even if she doesn't want to just to please everyone else. At least I am comfortable in my skin'. I sneered.

I watched as a hurt expression crossed her face, ignoring the gasps I was sure came from Gracie and Linda.

'You are right, I pretend a lot. I put my needs aside and do what everyone else thinks is best because I have to, because I am the eldest child and I have to set an example for my younger sisters but you wouldn't understand because you know nothing about responsibilities'.

Malik got to her side and led her to their room while I stood there watching her, feeling guilty and like the world's worst younger sister.

'Let's go, Stuart will drop us off at home'. Gracie said, placing a hand on my shoulder.
'Yes, you girls go. I will stay with June for awhile'. Mom said from my other side and I dared to look at her.

The expression on her face wasn't the one I had expected to see. Her eyes held pity and a little sadness. She saw the surprise on my face and spared me a small smile before heading for June's room.

'Well that was one entertaining party'. Stuart said as we got into the car and Gracie basically murdered him with her eyes.
At least someone was enjoying these.

I got out of the car as it was slowing down, ignoring Gracie's screams of not wanting to be the girl who buried a younger sister. I walked straight up to my room and got under the covers.

'Meghan. Can I come in?' Gracie asked from outside my door.
'No'.
'Come on. Talk to me, you know you want to'.
'I'm quite sure I don't'.
'I can cry with you?'
'I do not cry, Grace'.

We both knew that was a lie. My voice was already breaking and I could feel the tears soaking my pillow.
'I cannot have a brooding you in this house. It is never a pleasant time'.
'Go away Gracie'.

I got up and turned on the stereo, that was the only way to wade her off else she would sit outside my door and sing Taylor Swift's songs while sounding like Lil Wayne.

Once under the covers again, I resumed my crying session. Mind you I am not a pretty crier, June says I cry like a starved elephant, tossing, turning, screaming, tears, mucus and saliva all involved. Once I was done cursing Zayn and his stupid, awesome, disturbing smirk for making me feel foolish and calling me a bitch-I know I can be one sometimes but that word is hurtful-I let sleep claim me.