Meghan-22

Another gift from Syo
Come get  ur credit, whoever designed this coz it's one of my favorites

‘Oh my god!’ Katie screamed from three lockers away where she was waiting for Queenie to get her books. Kello and I ran to them. Queenie looked like she had seen a ghost and when I looked at her closed locker, I wished that was the case.
‘He did this’. Queenie mumbled.
‘Who?’

Growing murmurs from down the hall drew our attention and when I saw the crowd in front of the notice board I knew the picture was pasted there too, the picture of Queenie and Mr. Dawson kissing in bed, barely dressed. I heard Queenie running out but the laughter from our fellow students drowned her footsteps as Pokello and Katie went after her.

‘Shut the fuck up!’ I jeered and they quietened.
‘Who did this?’ I snarled but they all stared at me.
‘I will find out who did it and I’m gonna kill them with a garden fork. I’m gonna….’
‘What’s going on here?’ I managed to hear through my blinding rage. Zayn was standing behind the growing crowd and they paved way for him.

‘Meghan what…’ His eyes landed on the poster and they narrowed into slits. ‘Don’t you all have classes to get to? Get out!’ He boomed and everyone was gone in thirty seconds.
‘Have she seen it?’ he asked me.
‘Yes. It was on her locker’.
He ripped off the one on the board and did same to the one on her locker. He and Queenie aren’t exactly friends so his actions were a bit surprising.

He looked at me and sighed, running a hand through his hair.
‘I just really hate slut shaming and Queenie is a nice girl’. He explained.
I tried to smile but was too pissed. Pokello texted.

Best bitch: we are skipping, meet us at the lot.

Zayn was already nodding when I looked up at him.
‘Thanks’. I managed to say before stomping to the parking lot. Queenie was in Katie’s embrace and for the second time in five days, her face was smeared with mascara. I unlocked the car and Katie helped her into the back.

‘We all don’t have to skip, I can stay with her and besides you girls have practice’. Katie proposed.
‘We will come back for practice but right now we are all leaving’. Pokello spoke my mind.

Queenie found her voice the second we got to her room.
‘My life is ruined’. She cried.
‘No it’s not’. Katie tried to console her.
‘Where did that picture come from?’ Pokello was pacing the room. This was the preliminary stage of her anger and I was hoping she’d be able to tame it.

‘Andrew did this’. Queenie spat out with venom but I could see the pain in her eyes.
‘How are you so sure?’ I questioned.
‘How else do you explain this? He bugged the house before calling me over. Oh my god! What if he tapped it?’ the waterworks resumed.

‘Let’s not make assumptions’. Katie’s unsure voice piped in, even she was contemplating the possibility of what Queenie said.
The shrill sound of Queenie’s phone interrupted our freak out. From the looks on their faces, they also knew who was calling.

‘You are a horrible person! Don’t tell me shit. I hate you!’ Queenie yelled into her phone. I grabbed the device before she hurled it across the room. I could still hear Mr. Dawson rambling on the other end.
‘What do you want?’ I asked.

‘Is she okay?’ He sounded frantic.
‘What do you think?’
‘Shit. Where are you guys?’ There is something about hearing your teacher cuss but not so much when he is your best friend’s sort of ex.
‘I can’t tell you that’.
‘I didn’t do it, she knows that’.