Meghan-10

Sweet cover by Winterlovie
Thanks honey💝

        Someone was honking incessantly downstairs. I reluctantly opened my eyes to check the time, 8:15am.

Who the hell was creating so much noise at this hour? Most importantly, how are they even awake so early? Granted, it's eight in the morning but it's a Saturday! And I do not intend on breaking my tradition of sleeping till 11:00am.

'Meghan! If you do not get down there and put your psychotic maniac of a boyfriend in order, I will pull someone's pancreas out through their anus'. Gracie screamed from her room.

I jumped out of bed and grabbed my phone.

Me: Are you the maniac trying to murder my family in their sleep?
Assheart : If you mean the good Samaritan serving as an alarm clock for you guys, then yeah, that should be me. Come down.

          I marched out of my room. Gracie's door was open, she sat on her bed with her hair serving as a curtain to her face. She glared at me the moment she saw me.

'I didn't know you knew words like pancreas. After eight years you finally managed to surprise me'. I said and she threw a pillow at me before I ran down the stairs.

Travis sat in his car dressed in white ripped jeans, white polo and black sunglasses.

He looked delicious but I was a bit mad at him, he still had his hand on the honk. He smirked when he saw me and stopped honking. The roof of the car was pulled back.

'You wear boxers with pizza designed on them to sleep?'

'These are yours, Sherlock'.
That didn't reduce the cockiness in his stance.

'I knew they looked familiar'. He said with a grin.

'I'm surprised my mom isn't here with a silver plate, demanding your head for disrupting her sleep'.

'She opened her window and screamed something about cutting off my balls and I told her she wouldn't have grand kids'.

'You wouldn't even have a girlfriend if that happened. Why are you here so early?'

'To pick you up for our date?'
'Normal folks go on dates in the evening'.

'Well we ain't normal, so we are going now. Go get rid of that pizza shorts'.

'I would've been ready if you just called earlier to inform me and not appear here at ungodly hours to kidnap me'. I whined as we walked to my room.

Gracie's door was locked, she had most certainly gone back to sleep. How I envy her, consequences of having a madman for a boyfriend.

He grabbed my waist once we were in the privacy of my room and slammed his lips on mine. I let him have his way for a few seconds before pulling out.

'I thought sex was at the end of the list not the top'.

'Never heard of skipping right to dessert?'

'Right now I could really do with the main course, I hope breakfast is on your menu'.

'You'll just have to find out'.
'I better hurry then'.
I slipped out of his hands and into the bathroom.

'Need some help in there?' He asked.
'Don't be a perv, Travis'.
'Can't undo what has already been done'.

         I got dressed in black jeans and a netty crop top before going down with Travis.

'How sick is this date gonna be?' I asked, for safety reasons. He thought for a while and smiled.
'Physically draining'.
'Should I panic?'
'You'll survive, tigress'. He sped off.