2. THE NEW ME

When we arrived in New York. We were so damn lost not thinking straight nor knowing what our first move.

Damon and Jane were in no state to make decisions. So, I had to think all on my own.

I was tired as hell from all that driving and from the damn thoughts that kept running in my head.

We were all grieving on our loss of Boss, our father, and our gang members but someone had to think straight and stay awake. And that someone is me.

₩₩₩

We stayed in a hotel for almost a week until I found a big house for us and bought it.

We had so many money that Boss told me to take that after buying the house and the essentials, clothes and whatever we needed there was still so many money. That's why we decided to open a bank account for each one of us dividing the money to keep it there and each one of us made his own credit card to buy whenever and whatever he pleases.

Also, I bought a motorcycle as I adore them and I bought the best and the most expensive one as well, while Jane bought herself a mini cooper due to her adoration for these small cars and Damon kept his old car that we came with as it was already new and in a good health.

Yet, we still had so much money in our bank accounts. Thanks to Boss.

₩₩₩

After a month in our new house and after almost getting used to live there. It was time for school.

Today is our first day in the senior year and we were more than ready for those brats in this damn hell that called school. Boss insisted we go to my old school, I didn't know why. But here goes nothing, only for Boss.

Jane and Damon knew about my past here so they assured me that everything will be okay as long as we all stay together having each other's backs.

We were now in Damon's car driving to school that was almost half an hour away as we chose our house in a far quiet place away from noisy, unwelcome people.

I actually don't know what to expect today or who should I expect to see.

I changed my phone number first thing when I landed in LA. That I don't know if any of my family or anyone who stayed caring about me, which I graciously doubt, tried to contact me or not. Well, that depends if they noticed my disappearance, of course.

As I was in my own world. I felt the car come to halt. I looked at my surroundings noticing that we are at the school's parking lot. This place holds so many upsetting memories. I hate it.

Jane and Damon were looking at me now with warm and encouraging smiles.

"Are you ready sis?". Jane asked touching my hand gently.

"Yeah." Not really, but I said it anyways trying to gather my courage and remember everything Boss taught me.

"Don't worry Mia we got your back," Damon assured me.

And with that, we all got out of the car heading to the school entrance. Of course not without receiving strange looks from all those shitheads that also known as students.

Ughh. How much I despise them. They know nothing except being nosey and assholes.

Jane was wearing a short skirt with a crop top and high heels while her short blond straight hair that was barely touching her shoulders was flying with the air as she was always so classy and girl. While Damon was wearing black jeans and a blue tank top with a leather jacket and his black soft hair was straightened back by his jell hair as he always loved to appear with the bad boy look.
I, on the other hand, wore my comfortable clothes ripped black jeans and a black tank top that made a small part of my stomach appear, with a red leather jacket and i kept my long brunette wavy hair falling down on my face and shoulders. I had no make up on as i truly hate it because it makes my face feels heavy but i just put some small things like concealer to hide any unlikable things in my face and maybe some mascara to brush and darken my long eyelashes and make my blue eyes appear, unlike Jane who had full make up on, also she is so much prettier than me but she likes to put make up.