14. TRAPPED

I turned around to face the cold voice to see who the hell is threatening me.

But I don't know him..

He was a semi-short man almost my same height, maybe in his late thirties and have a bald head with bushy eyebrows..

Those eyebrows looked familiar thou..

He had two other men behind him as well one of them is hella large and long while the other is very thin but tall with an ugly face that had weed addict written on his face.

"Uhm.. you sure you picked the right Mia?" I tried to wiggle my way out of this sticky situation, however, I know I am the Mia he is looking for. I have so many enemies due to gang jobs.

"Can't forget that pretty face of yours Mia.." The strange man said. "Don't you remember me?"

"Should I..?" I scoffed.

"You really can't remember the guy who you beat the crap out of him and stole his goods that my boss gave me a damn scar on my cheek because of you?" He pointed at the scar on his left cheek. It was a really bad scar. It was vertically across his cheek

"Uhmm.. No?" I stated, recollecting my missions.

And that when it hit me. He was my last mission! He was a guy from a rival small gang who was trying to sell weed and other stuff on our territory and by that I mean some different places in LA, so, I had to beat him up and destroy his goods as a warning to not come ever again near our lands. Which he should be grateful for. As I don't give warnings, I end my prey.

It was an easy mission, to be honest.

"Ah! I remember now.." I confessed. "How can I forget those ugly eyebrows, shame on me!"

"You fucking bitch you have no damn right to speak all confident like that anymore, your whole gang is dead and you will be joining them soon.."

He then motioned to the two other ugly men to beat me and they nodded.

"Three against one? Isn't that a little unfair?" They were coming closer to me and there was no way I could take them all down.

"What? would that be much for one of Boss best Bitches?" The guy with large bushy eyebrows challenged.

Well I had got into fights before with three or two against me but to be honest, they were pretty small and tiny, I mean their strength didn't compare to me.

Also back then I had my gun now all I have is my pocket knife..

Because I can't hold it all the time anymore and I was at school, so, I didn't bring it..

Guess I will have to put one man's show tonight and hope some miracle to happen and kill the three.

However, that large muscled guy would end my life with just one blink.

"Bring it on mother fuckers!!" I said with my fight mode on now getting ready to beat some ass.

Ugh.. just like old times!

How I missed having some action!

The man with ugly eyebrows approached me aiming for my stomach with his knife while I grabbed his hand twisting it then took the knife from him d threw him on his thin friend.

That was pretty easy, to be honest.

He is so fat and slow..

Maybe it will end well after all.

I then felt a damn strong punch to my face that I fell to the ground and tasted blood in my mouth so I spit it out wiping my mouth with the back of my hand then stood up.

Spoke too soon I guess.

This huge guy is hella a psycho and scary.

He came to me again aiming to throw a punch to my face again but this time I grabbed his fist with one of my hands as I dug the knife in his stomach making it enter deeper and deeper till he fell on the ground, blood flowing out of him and I took the knife out making the blood flow more.

I felt a hand grab my hair harshly throwing me to bump into the wall with a thud..

That was the guy with bushy eyebrows..

Then the thin guy came and gave me a kick in the stomach making me wince in pain and the man with ugly eyebrows kept cheering while helping his large friend. Then the thin guy pulled my hair again throwing me on the ground as he was trying to kick me with his leg again I grabbed it and made him fall on the ground on his back then stabbed his leg then his stomach as well and got up quickly gathering my strength.

The large guy approached me with the man with eyebrows that held another knife.

I was a mess my stomach hurts so much and I think some ribs got broken, I also feel like my head is pounding from all that hits and throws as blood kept falling out of my mouth.

The large bulky guy was struggling to walk but as I said he is large
So he definitely could bear more than that.

He approached me before the short guy as he is longer so have faster and larger paces and threw a punch to my face again making my head collide with the wall that I felt everything was spinning.

I tried to dig the knife in his stomach or chest but failed miserably as he grabbed me by my arms while the short guy kept punching me.

I tried to dodge his hits or get free of the other ones hold but my vision was blurry as hell and I couldn't see properly.

I guess it was really my end now..

The short guy stabbed me in the stomach and I couldn't feel pain anymore. I just saw something red fall from my stomach soaking my shirt.

My head is hurting so damn much.. I can't see a single thing and now my eyes are closing slowly..

I noticed the short guy was raising the knife ready to stab me again while muttering something but he stopped suddenly when I heard my name being called and the stronghold by the large man was now gone. I heard some punches and gunshots and some figures that I couldn't see clearly nor recognize.

Then everything went black..