32. BEATING THE FUCKER

"What the hell are you doing here?" I shouted at him putting on a hard face.

This guy won't affect me anymore, I passed this stage long ago.

I felt Jason's body tense from beside me on the other side.

"I am on the same trip as you," Liam answered sneakily.

"Don't act so smart you asshole." I spat.

"Woah, you changed a lot. But still Fiesty, I like it." He said giving me a wink. "Hope you are like that in bed as well to continue where we left." He moved his fingers along my bare arm caressing it.

"Stay away from me you dickhead!" I shoved him away from me.

"Your hands got stronger too." He looked me up and down in a dirty way." I remember last time you couldn't even push my hand y--"

Before he could continue anymore Jason was already on him punching his face roughly.

Well if he didn't do it, I was going to fucking blow his head with my gun that I decided to hold on this trip with me.

But I am not okay that Jason did it for me.

I could beat his dirty ass myself.

"I told you to fucking stay away from her," Jason growled, punching him.

"I didn't know she was y..your g..girl man!!" Liam managed to form that sentence.

"Even if she is not my girl That doesn't give you the permission to fuck any girl against her will you sick bastard!!" Jason said then continued punching him again.

By now so many students gathered around them trying to take Jason off Liam then coach joined.

"Jason, Liam what is going on here!!? Cut it off now!" Coach came yelling shoving Jason off Liam."Both of you come with me!!!" Coach ordered and they followed him with Jason sending Liam threatened looks who was struggling to walk and checking his beaten up face.

"What happened?" Ella asked.

"The fucker needed to learn some manners," I said crossing my arms.

"What?" Ella said confused by my answer.

"Why didn't you stop them?" Jane asked me.

"Because he fucking deserved it and if Jason didn't jump on him I would have blown up his damn head," I said fuming.

"Okay chill girl and come with me," Damon said patting my back, taking me to sit with the rest of them.

"We know why he did it but I guess you have to explain to the others to make them understand the situation more?." Adrian suggested and I nodded.

It didn't surprise me that Jason's friends knew.

But the most difficult part to tell my friends the main reason why I hate that bastard like that and was ready to kill him.

Because I felt ashamed from my weak self back there.

I couldn't stand up for myself properly and if I didn't run away that day he could have come after me again.

₩₩₩

It was time to go to sleep but I couldn't sleep without checking on Jason.

Don't get it in the wrong way!

I don't like him or anything but it was my fault that he got in this mess and I don't want him to fall in trouble nor be sent back home because of me.

So, I waited for him in his room.

Luckily he is sharing with Ben and Ben wanted to spend some alone time with Ella anyway so I told him that he can go wait in my room till I talk to Jason and see how did it go.

Of course, it wasn't easy to sneak and hide from teachers who were roaming the corridors making sure everything is good but we managed.

Jason has been with Coach for so long.

What the fuck is taking them so long?

Did he get in serious trouble because of me?

While I was deep in thoughts I heard the door snap close making me jump off the bed running to see him.

"Mia!?" Jason blurted out surprised.

Damn, he had a cut on his lip.
I didn't notice that he got hit as well.

"What happened? What took you so long? Did you get in huge trouble? Are they sending you back?" I bombarded him with questions in one breath not giving him a chance to answer.

Remember I am not worried about him.
I just feel bad because he got in this mess because of me.

"Woah Woah slow down my smarty panties." He said chuckling while coming closer to me.

"Don't call me that!" I warned, crossing my arms over my chest." and answer me."

"Chill nothing serious." He said smiling his stupid attractive smile. Stop smiling like that!!

"Stop lying and tell me why did it take you that long."

"I swear its all good. Liam is the one who will be sent back as I told coach the main reason I hit him and surprisingly Liam didn't deny it, and about me being late coach wanted to punish me for tolerating violence so he made me help the staff in cleaning our mess in the party"

"So.. you didn't get in any serious trouble?" I felt relief spreading in me knowing that he won't get in trouble.

"No, it's all good babe." He said approaching me more smiling with an unreadable look.

"Don't call me that!" I threatened, lifting a brow as he chuckled.

"It's so cute that you were worried about me." He kissed my forehead.

"I was not!" I denied." I just didn't want you to get in trouble because of me." I said taking a step back while he took one forward.

"Yeah sure." He said mockingly not believing me." And I would do it again and again without hesitation just to keep that fucker away from you even if it got me in serious trouble." He held my hands tightly then kissed each one of them.

"I can take care of myself," I said firmly slipping my hands out of his taking another step back while he took one forward again. Ughh.. His closeness is making me feel and want things!

"I have no doubt in that but I will still protect you." He said then held me by the waist firmly when I was going to take another step back making our fronts touch. "Stop stepping back, away from me."

"Then you stop touching or kissing me," I argued trying to get out of his hold.

"When will you forgive me, Mia?" He said with pleading eyes." When will you see how much I love you."

"When you tell me the main reason you did it," I said bluntly pushing him away from me getting out of the room.

I can't fall for him again.

Not after what he did.

As long as he keeps a huge secret like that from me that broke our relationship and friendship then I will keep pushing him away.