51. LIFE & DEATH

We were now at our lunch table in school each one of us has his food in front of him but none of us touched it.

None of us talked or tried to start a conversation.

We were in deep understandable silent. None of us bothered by it.

"She brought bad luck to you guys when she came back with her little two followers." Sandra came out of nowhere spilling bullshit out of her mouth while folding her arms over her chest." Why are you still sitting with her Jason? She only brought you troubles and made Rick lay in the hospital between death and life."

I sighed rolling my eyes when Jane was going to stand up and beat her ass but I stopped her.

We aren't in the mood for any trouble or some stank's bullshit and jealousy.

"Jason baby you still can come to sit with us instead of that slut with bad luck that you are dating," Sandra spoke with her fake disgusting seducing voice running her hand along Jason's arm. That stank is touching what's mine. I swear she is calling for it.

Now she is approaching him more, her boobs in his face. Okay, that's hella enough this bitch need to remember how I kicked her ass.

I was going to attack her when Jason beats me and slammed his hands on the table harshly making a rough voice echoing through the entire cafeteria snapping all the student's attention to us as they all stopped talking or eating.

I swear the silent was so intense that you could hear when a pen drops on the ground.

"You don't dare to talk about Mia like that nor touch me with your dirty hands ever again Sandra," Jason yelled at her angrily resulting in her to flinch. "I am not in the mood for your shit and you know nothing about us so keep your bullshit for yourself or you will see another Jason got it?" That's my man, ladies and gentlemen.

Ohh yeah I am hella proud of my man.

This bitch needed to be put in her place and he definitely did the job.

However, I was looking forward to kicking her petty ass again.

Shame!

"Got it?" Jason repeated his voice higher laced with anger as she flinched and jumped afraid nodding rapidly. I can see the tears forming in her eyes now while she kept shaking.

Did I feel bad?

Nah.

Should I?

Definitely no!

"Let's go! I have had enough of this shit." Jason said making his way out of the cafeteria with us following him.

To be honest none of us is in the mood for school but we come for exams and that shit so we clearly would jump on the first opportunity of us leaving that place.

A short car drive and we arrived at the restaurant which is close to the school that's usually where most of the students hang out.

We took a table beside the window as usual then Ben's phone rang and he went to answer then came back after a while.

"I have got some great news," Ben announced as soon as he sat back in his place.

"Spill it already," Adrian muttered.

"You know we have been looking for David since..." Ben trailed not able to mention Rick." Anyway, we found him a week ago as you all know but he is now back in town in his place."

After we found him a week ago we wanted to attack him and finish his damn life but Lindsey said that it would be better to wait and see his moves if he had any. And strangely he didn't try anything he kept hiding and traveling due to business matters but now he is back and we won't let this opportunity to slide out of our hands.