34. FEELINGS ARE SURFACING?

"What was that?" I asked, my eyes already scanning our surroundings.

"I don't know," Jass answered, seeming worried.

"It's Rick's voice come on!" Adrian in a hurry then ran towards the sound and we followed him.

"Help!! Help me, guys!!"

We came at the top of the ship finding Ben and Jason holding Rick upside down from his legs outside of the ship ready for throwing him in the sea.

"What the fuck!!?" I groaned loudly from the back of my throat. "Are you guys kidding me I thought something serious was happening!"

"It's serious crispy!!" Rick shouted in his upside position.
"My friends are planning on killing me and I am so young and hot to die now!!" I rolled my eyes at his dramatic ass while he continued." I still didn't fuck Jelena nor Melanie and my hot neighbor that works as a hot police officer, I still can't die now!!"

"Just put him down, guys!" Adrian said obviously having a headache from his childish friends, pointing at them.

"Not until he gives me back my cigarettes and chocolate!" Ben argued.

"And delete the video that he took of me now while he was pulling off my shorts leaving me naked whenever I am giving him by back!!" Jason added.

"Ohh I want to see it!!" Jass exclaimed excitedly clapping.

"If I lived I will send it to you just please save me." Rick pleaded.

"Please, guys put him down!" Jass pouted.

"Not until he does what we said!" Ben commanded.

"Well if you put me back on the ground I will do what you want!" Rick said trying to convince them." please I can feel my blood sipping from my body to my brain!"

"No do what we said first!" Jason ordered.

"Crispy help your fav Rick" Rick looked at me hopefully.

"You are not my fav Rick." I rolled my eyes.

"If you helped me crispy I will send you the video of Jason," Rick suggested.

"What eww!! I don't want to see his naked butt!"

"You already saw it Mia," Jane said rolling her eyes.

When did she come here?

Jason cleared his throat looking embarrassed while I felt my cheeks heat up.

What!!

No!!!

Why am I blushing?.

Why am I embarrassed?

Nothing affects me anymore, not even this!!

Snap out of it Mia!!

"1..2.." Jason and Ben counted.

"Noo!! Please crispy, anyone!!" Rick yelled pleading.

"Oh for god's sake put that annoying jackass down and let us relax from his whining!!" I grumbled.

"I am not whining crispy!" Rick objected.

"Okay do as you please with him!" I said.

"No no I am sorry. Help me!" Rick pleaded.

"What is happening here?" A manly voice shouted from behind us." Put the boy down now or you all will be dismissed off the ship!"

It's the captain!