46. EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART

M I A

My father?

He said, my father?

David?

David is the main reason why Jason treated me like that.

I can't understand it.

Why would he do that?

Why would he interfere between me and Jason?

"I don't understand," I stated lowly in disbelief.

"Mia.. half the truth that I kept hidden was because of your father." He cleared his throat."Your father figured out that I am related to a gang leader and he didn't like that to protect his image. After that, he found out that I worked in it as well and he got furious. So besides my family that wasn't that wealthy as him back there and my aunt who owns a gang with me working in it, he didn't like it and wanted you to get away from me. To not ruin his public image so he threatened me by hurting you saying that he doesn't care what happens to you and told me that he will beat and torture you. He also hired someone to follow you and kill you to never make me come near you. I feared for your life, Mia. I didn't want to get you hurt so I did as he said and got away from you making you hate me in the progress and he was satisfied with all of that." He sighted cupping my cheeks wiping some tears in the progress." But I was a fucking idiot to do as he says. Because he lied. He already was hurting and beating you. He made your life a living hell making me add to the fuel to torture you. Not even that but he also burned your mom's stuff getting rid of the only thing that made you deep down happy. I am really sorry for what I did Mia and I swear I will get him back for all he had made you go through." He then kissed my forehead.

"We." I wiped my tears looking at him straight in the eyes, as I decided to not let that bastard be satisfied anymore with my broken and weak state and face his demons with mine.

"What?" Jason asked.

"We will get him back. We will end that greedy bastard's life."

He nodded cupping my cheeks then held me tight to his chest while I stayed in his warm embrace on his lap quiet feeling safe in his hold with the slight wind around us wiping all the stress.

That monster that was supposed my father who should have taken care of me, raising me, he tortured me my whole life.

He played with my life making me a doll in his hands that he can decide and do whatever the hell pleases him with me.

Despite his wealth and his good reputation that all was an act in front of the public eye. But soon I will end all of that act and will show the world what a true ass of a man he is.

Now his demons against mine.

₩₩₩

It was now Saturday.

The fight with XD.

And for the past days, I have been training and getting ready along with planning David's end.

Lindsey offered to help me but I told her that is something I need to do on my own.

However, I wasn't really alone.
I had my friends, all of them by my side helping me.

Yes, Ella, Blake, and Jasmine won't interfere that much but they still take a part of the planning.

I just hope that today's fight nothing wrong will happen and no one gets hurt except XD of course.

"And start!" The announcer said and XD was now in front of me preparing to attack while I stood there waiting and protecting my self.

XD threw me a punch on the face but I took it and then grabbed his arm twisting it then tripped him making him fall flat on his stomach.

Yeah, I was so prepared for him.

I studied his moves last time and was ready for any surprises as well.

Then I started kicking him in the stomach and he dodged some and others no.
He soon got hold of my leg that I was kicking him with and made me fall on my back harshly.

It fucking hurts!

He wasted no time and got on top of me while I kept trying to kick him or shove him off me but it was no use and he kept punching my face then came near my face and whispered in my ear something.

"This time I will kill you.." He paused smirking then continued."Mia."

Mia?

Not warrior!

"Yes I know who you are and I have orders to kill you right now." He whispered and I felt something metal cold cutting through my hoodie touching my bare stomach.

A knife!

How did he get in with it?

It's against the damn rules!

Shit, he is truly going to end me like right now!

"Stop that damn match now!" Jason yelled coming shoving that bastard off me.

Yeah, my friends as I said we were prepared.

He was watching closely XD and his every move during the entire match.

"The bastard has a knife and it's against the rules." Jason yelled taking the knife out of his hands while Ben and Rick got hold of the man." Take him and we will meet you there." He ordered his friends and him being the heir of the gang after Lindsey everyone obyed him with no arguments.

My man is so scary when he is working.

I love that side of him.

"Come with me." He grabbed my hand leading us to his car with our friends each one leaving by now to the place that we will get the answers out of that fucker.

While we were in the car I started telling Jason. "He knew my name! My real one!"

"But no one knows that! He must have watched you for days." He concluded while holding the steering wheel tightly and furiously." Why does he want you dead? Who is he working to as well?"

"I don't know. I never saw him before but we will find out soon." I answered and he nodded.

As soon as we parked our car in front of The boy's mansion and making our way towards the basement where they took XD. Ella came running towards us with teary eyes after getting out of... Blake's car?

Then where is Blake?

And why is she looking like that?

"Mia! Jason!" She called for us running with watery eyes.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Jason asked worry laced in his voice.

"B..Blake.." she stuttered.

"What about him? What happened to Blake?" I asked quickly shaking her arms, already going through all the scenarios that something happened to him.

"M..mom.." she stuttered again.

"Ella, what happened?" I asked in a higher tone.

"Ella tell us so we can help you." Jason pushed.

"T..Th..They a..are g..gone."