44. GREEDY SNOBS!

"Jason stay the fuck away from me!" I whisper yelled at him pushing him to his side.

"What? we will end up cuddling anyways." He shrugged from beside me.

We were now in bed trying to sleep and like always, as we used to do I always sleep with him in his room but now he wants to hug me and be so close to me.

I mean I don't mind but.. I don't really know. I still feel.. maybe afraid? Afraid of what will happen next? I mean nothing good last for me. Everything comes to an end and I am tired of the heartbreak and sadness.

However, I still want to give it a try. To give him a chance.

Ugh, i am so fucked up.

"Come on baby girl you already know you will wake up in my arms while you wrapping your arms and legs around me." He said lowly almost pleading, pulling me by the waist closer to him resulting for our noses to touch." Just let me hold you for the night." He muttered pecking my forehead while resting his arm on my waist.

I guess he is right.

After all, I never stay on my side and will end up wrapping my arms around his body.

"Fine!" I groaned feeling defeated as he chuckled.

I buried my head in his neck while wrapping an arm around his torso and he rested his chin on my head wrapping me with both his arms shielding me from the cold.

He kissed my hair then mumbled. "Good night my smarty panties."

And with that last sentence I heard accompanied with the last thought that lingered my head was him, I drifted into a deep and relaxed sleep free from any anxious thoughts.

Since so long I never slept that well. Feeling safe and warm.
Feeling light and my heart not heavy with hatred.

Feeling as I am a newborn baby that is carefree not knowing what's happening around him.

It was the best sleep I had since forever.

₩₩₩

After school today we all decided to hang out at The boy's mansion.

Surprisingly I felt more relaxed with them now and they all apologized to me saying that they did it for my sake and protecting Jason's girl and they never held grudges against me.

If I am being honest I already got used having them around. Yes, I was acting like a dick to them giving them all the cold shoulder but they were a big part of my life since I came back.

Oh, and I already told Aunt Ly about why I left, to where and was doing what those last years but of course I didn't tell her that it was Jason's fault that all happened to me at school because knowing her, she wouldn't talk to him for two months.

Believe me when I say it. She did it before.

Of course, she was surprised by me working in a gang but then again she felt grateful to Boss for taking good care of me and she trusted him as he is Lindsey's lover after all.

Anyways everything was good and clear to her now. she said that I could just have come to her to run from my monster dad and his witch of a wife but knowing that asshole, I knew he wouldn't let me that easily to them due to his public image that apparently he cared about more than he cared about his daughter.

What a dickhead!

"So crispy 'Titanic' or 'truth or dare' movie ?" Rick asked me while I was sitting beside Jason on the sofa with his arm around my shoulders eating popcorn with me.