24. BEAUTIFUL MEMORY

Damon's first race was yesterday and he won 250,000 due to the very impressive opponent that he was against. But he didn't give up or chicken out, no he proved them that Thunder the new racer can ace any race and he did fucking awesome that I am very proud of him

Also, we did as we agreed and wore masks to hide our identity a bit.

We bought those similar masks that are attached to hoodies and the three of us will wear them in every competition.

So tomorrow is my first fight since so long and the winner will take 100,000 dollars.

I don't care about the money, I mean it will be helpful but I am currently doing it for fun and let some steam off. However, honestly, I am hella nervous.

I don't know why I am nervous, I mean i am always confident when it comes to fights but maybe not this time because if anyone from Boss rivals recognized me, they will be after me to just end any traces left from Boss and I have no back up, our gang is all dead also Jane and Damon would be in danger as me.

I know Lindsey will protect us as she already showed it yesterday in Damon's race but still, I don't know why but I am still feeling nervous and unsure.

Only one person who could calm me and bring me back my confidence.

But I guess that won't happen again.

It was night now and I was sitting at my thinking spot.

I liked the beach. It always helped me ease my mind and calming nerves but I guess it won't work this time.

As I was sitting watching the crashing waves of the sea a memory popped in my mind that was similar to the situation I was in now.

Today is my first dance audition in front of so many crowds after mom's death.

I have been dancing since I was little and mom was always by my side along with Jasmine, Jason and his parents but the most important member was always mom.

We have just known Sandra, she transferred here last year so I guess its understandable that she didn't come.

I know I am 11 now and should be more independent, also it's not my first dance audition but it is my first dance audition without mom.

And she always gave me confidence and calmed me as I was always a nervous person when it comes to something important like exams, auditions and etc..

But now I was all alone and Dad is somewhere fucking a new bimbo.

I was backstage waiting for my turn after Jass, Jason and his parents wished me luck and went to their seats to watch me.

"Hey, smarty panties!" A soothing voice whispered in my ear making me jump from the surprise as I was deep in thoughts.

I looked behind me, facing him.
"God! Jason I am already nervous don't increase it." I huffed." and what are you even doing here? You are supposed to be at your seat."

"I know how much you are nervous and it being your first audition without your mom so I thought I might come and check on you, take your mind off and try to boost your confidence," Jason said scratching the back of his neck.

He always understands me and knows how I feel. Even if I don't say it out loud or show it.

"I really am nervous but I guess you can't do anything. My mom always was the one who calmed me down.." I confessed with a sad smile. However, I am really grateful for his thoughtfulness. He always proves me that I am not alone after mom and I wish we stay always like that.

"I know that's why I am here.." He shot me a smirk making my face twitch into a slight smile for the beautiful gesture that he thought of me and is willing to help me."So, I know I am not your mom but I will try my best even if I had to make a fool out of myself." I chuckled at that with the cute face he is making right now.

"That's the laugh that I have been waiting for!" He pinched my cheek softly making me laugh even more.

He came closer to me holding my hands tightly squeezing them in a reassuring gesture making me slightly calm down.

"Look, Mia, I know its hard without your mom as she always supported you but just know that we are all here even if your dick dad isn't.." he said disgusted by the last part and I giggled lowly. "And I want you to know that your mom is probably watching you right now waiting for her amazing daughter to ace this dance audition. We both know how awesome you are in dancing and how much passion you have for it and most importantly enjoy dancing as you always do, so just forget about all that nervousness shit and think about one thing that you are the best and you will lit." Jason said winking at me and I laughed at the last part.

I really felt better after his words and I will make him proud along with my mom who is hopefully watching me now.

And then we heard my name being called to go on the stage.

I took a deep breath feeling more confident after Jason's words and as I started to make my way towards the stage giving Jason my back.

I heard Jason yell from behind me "Go and show'em what my smarty panties have got!"

I laughed at his last sentence and with that, I got on to the stage with a big smile on my face forgetting all the nervousness and enjoying dancing as I always did.

I found myself smiling softly at the beautiful memory.

After that day Jason has always calmed me down boosting my confidence in all my auditions until I had to leave.

Memories like those make me wish if just time has stopped right there, with never having to grow up to face what I have faced.

"What are you smiling at?" I heard his voice snapping me out of my daze. And maybe I am glad? Because I really needed him right now..?