19. PATHETIC REVENGE

"Luna!" Jason said gritting his teeth with so much venom in his voice. What? Is she like an ex or something?

He took a step in front of me shielding me and blocking most of the view from my vision.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jason asked darkly.

"Oh that's sweet, are you protecting your girlfriend?" Luna cooed, yet she looked more disgusted." Is that who you rejected me for?"

What the hell are they talking about?

" Luna does your gang leader know about your attack at us now?" Ben said challengingly.

"It's none of your damn business." She yelled. This girl yells a lot and it is giving me a headache. Her voice is like a broken toy.

"Don't tell me you are here for getting revenge on Jason after he rejected you?" Rick was getting on her nerves, laughing coldly.

"You are pathetic Luna!" Jason spat as her face reddened and her eyes darkened.

"Kill them all now!!" Luna shouted, raising her gun with her men copying her actions.

"Everybody split and hide while shooting," Jason commanded shouting.

I ran to the counter hiding beside it as I managed to dodge bullets and shoot at others.

They were so many but I was very good at shooting and I missed that thrilling life.

So, I kept shooting at them and they were very slow to dodge it. Tsk, tsk, shame on those gangesters.

I am glad that I didn't forget how to shoot, thou.

I glanced at my friends seeing them do the same.

Ben took a bullet in his arm and a guy was getting the advantage of his state and was going to shoot his head but before he could do anything I was already shooting at him, giving him a bullet in his head. Karma is a bitch!

Ben glanced at me nodded as a gesture of thanking me while he gathered his strength and continued to shoot those mother fuckers.

Why aren't they ending?

We killed so many of them for fuck's sake.

My bullets finished and I needed to refill but I noticed that the bag was in the corner at the room where there was nothing to hide and shield behind.

I saw Damon in front of me hiding behind a sofa so I pointed at him to cover my back and he nodded understanding.

I got away from behind the counter making my way towards the bag while dodging bullets and Damon covering me.

A man saw me aiming to the bag so he stood in front of me with two pocket knives in his hands smirking evilly at me.

"Going somewhere, sweetheart?" His voice sucks with that disgusting look on his face. I really hate assholes like him.

"Ugh let's just get this over with." I groaned straightening myself then he tried to cut my arm but I dodged it then he tried to stab me so I grabbed his hand, however, hat didn't stop him from trying tried with his other hand to stab my palm that was holding his hand but I grabbed it with my other hand and then raised my foot to kick his dick making him fall to the ground then punched him in the face and took the knives stabbing him in the stomach two times that he wasn't able to move.

"I had a great time thank you," I said, grabbing the bag then started to refill my guns.

Suddenly, A cold metal was touching the back of my head that made me freeza in my place.