30. CUDDLING

M I A

Finally, they called for us to get on the plane.

Although I was excited about the trip, I dreaded the plane ride as I knew that the sick bastard Liam will be sitting beside me through the whole plane ride.

I was sitting in my seat on the plane looking anywhere but the seat beside me to avoid the bastard when he comes.

I felt someone's presence beside me and I felt my body go numb from the painful memory he brought with him.

However, I didn't spare a glance at him.
I am stronger now and he won't affect me by fear anymore snap out of it Mia!

I took a deep breath and still didn't look at him.

"You can relax, I am not Liam"

I froze at the sound and my eyes widened looking at the person beside me to find Jason.

I felt relieved and smiled a small smile uncontrollably. And he noticed flashing me a grin in return.

Fuck!

No no no!!

Wipe that fucking smile.

I immediately put my blank cold face back wiping the damn smile and he chuckled.

I don't know why I smiled but I guess because I feel safer with Jason beside me than Liam.

I mean Jason hurt me a lot in so many ways breaking my heart but still he is better than Liam.

And I somehow in a strange twisted way can trust him more and feel safer.

"I didn't expect that reaction but I am glad you feel safer with me than that asshole," Jason said.

I have a weird feeling.

Does he know?

I mean he was there but no I don't think so.

Maybe he just hates him.

"I don't know what you are talking about,"I said clearing my throat." I just smiled at something I remembered." I lied and I can sense he knows from the look he gave me.

We were silent and I looked at the other side however I felt his eyes at me and the plane soon started and we were now in the air.

After a couple of minutes of silent, he started talking.

"I know what he did," Jason said firmly his voice broken.

H..he knows?

Maybe something else.

"W..what are you saying?" My voice came out hoarse, I don't know why it sounded like that. But maybe because I feel ashamed of that incident and didn't want Jason to know about it.

He looked at me now his eyes meeting mine." Mia I know what he tried to do to you in the lockers room th--" He said with eyes full of sadness and hurt.

I cut him off. "How do you know?"

"When you bumped at me and i.. I saw you like that I knew something was wrong but I couldn't help you directly because of..." he explained pausing for a moment then continued." Anyways I followed Liam's groans and found him and he just got on my nerves after what he said about you and that it was something normal what he did so I kept punching and kicking the crap out of him. If it wasn't for Ben I would have killed him right there." He finished and he was frustrated, his eyes held sadness and maybe...guilt?