22. A THRILLING IDEA

After the heated moment between me and Jason, I didn't see him ever again.

I ignored him more than I did before.

I didn't even give him a chance to see me or sense my presence.

Like whenever lunch time comes I don't even bother and go to the cafeteria anymore to not sit with him on the same table.

I always went to eat at the restaurant beside the school.

And of course, Blake was always with me. However, I told him that I really don't mind sitting alone and I don't want to stop him from making friends but he told me that I am the only friend he needs and he doesn't really trust or like anyone except me in this school. Of course, he likes Jass, Jane, and Damon but not enough to be friends.

So, I didn't object him gracing me with his company. In fact, I really enjoy it.

Jane and Damon sensed my avoidance and eventually, they joined me.

They actually didn't care to ditch the others because they hate them for what they did to me except for Jasmine and Ella who both would like to sit with their lovers.

Yes, Ella isn't dating Ben yet but it's obvious that they both are head over heels for each other but Ella doesn't want her heart to be broken by the bad boy as his reputation with girls speaks for him, so she is kinda getting it slow to know about him more. How I knew about all of that? Well, Ella has been so close to Jass, Jane and me she is the purest girl ever with her beautiful smile that everyone fell in love with her as soon as they saw that gorgeous smile of hers.

As for Jass being the kindest caring girl she is, she kept asking me why I stopped eating at the school's cafeteria but I didn't want to tell her that I am avoiding someone or I don't like them and that I am fed up from their presence because I know how much that will crush her and she will choose me over them so I made up excuses.

She actually almost came after me to the restaurant and got behind me on the motorcycle by force but I assured her that its no need because I really don't want to tear her apart from Adrian after she finally is happy and to be honest he is treating her very well. So, I convinced her to just come and spend as many days as she wishes at mines, I mean its basically her house as well, she has been almost spending every day at ours that the guest room is now her actual room that she always sleeps at whenever she stays over.

It was now lunch time and Damon, Jane and I are at the restaurant while Blake was absent today because he didn't feel good.

"It really has been a while since we spent time together just the three of us," Jane said smiling softly.

"Yeah you are right, school stuff and etc with its drama are really tiring," Damon confirmed.

"But I still miss our life back in LA, it was really thrilling and we had so much power that people feared us but that was Boss last wish so.." I took a deep breath." However, I really miss those days."

"Yeah me too." Jane huffed and Damon nodded sadly.

Then a crazy idea hit me.

"What do you guys say we take part in street fights and racing with cars?" I suggested excited by my own idea and the thought of the thrilling life.

Damon and Jane exchanged looks then looked at me confused.

"Like those our gang used to organize?" Jane asked and I nodded.

"Heck yeah, I am in" Damon clapped his hands excitedly.

"Guys what the hell no!" Jane objected shaking her head.
"We don't want to draw attention than we already did and Boss said not to get involved in gang's stuff again!"