28. RAPPED

"Okay folks! As I informed you already about the rules, each name I will call will come and get on the bus." The teacher shouts.

Finally, after the long wait, it was time for the trip and we will be staying in Hawaii for a week. There will be so many activities the school had organized for us and they will let us do whatever we please for a couple of days.

I have been waiting for this trip eagerly as if you hadn't noticed yet I adore the beach, I mean it's my thinking and relaxing spot, so going to a place that is surrounded by water, is fucking heaven for me!!

I got on the bus after hearing my name being called. I roamed the bus with my eyes searching for a free spot as Damon and Jane sitting together, Adrian and Jasmine the same with Ella and Ben as well.

I don't see Jason as he should have been here already because he was called before me while Rick will be called after me.

But I really didn't care.

I found a free seat in the middle of the bus, shame! I really wanted to sit at the end of the bus.

Anyways I went to the free seat claiming the spot beside the window and whoever wants to sit beside me is welcome, however, I prefer sitting alone but I have to not be selfish.

After everyone was up on the bus, now the teachers who are coming with us got up as well.

Rick was now sitting in the last backseat with the Jocks and some cheer girls.

The teacher wanted to say something but said he is waiting for a student in the bathroom so he can say it and we can leave.

I turned to look to the window again while getting out my headphones to put it in my ears as soon as we move when suddenly I felt presence who claimed the free spot beside me.

It was fucking Jason.

Why can't he stay away from me?

Ignoring his attractive smirk I rolled my eyes with a huff looking at the teacher who had something to say.

"Okay guys as i already informed you we will do some activities together that we organized with the hotel for three or four days and after that you are free to do whatever you please except some things that you all know if you did will be sent home immediately and of course stay out of trouble and respect the hotel and its staff and don't go so far from us except with a guide or inform anyone before you go anywhere. Understood?" The teacher finally finished his long speech and some students hummed others just nodded while others answered with a yes and finally we were hitting the road to the airport.

The way to the airport didn't take that long actually. Luckily the traffic was light and Jason kept looking at me smiling or trying to open a conversation but I ignored him humming with the song blasting through my earphones.

As soon as we stopped in front of the airport the teacher stood up to say some ground rules or bullshit again.

"So guys again, each one of you will be given his seat number on the plane and I don't want any trouble on it or the one who makes trouble will stay here!" He pointed glaring at us. "Okay now get down after hearing your name being called."

We soon got down then took our seat numbers and now we were waiting for them to announce that we can get on the plane.

"I got seated with Jane. who is yours?" Jass asked me while Adrian was wrapping his arm around her shoulder talking to Jason beside him.

"I don't know yet, " I said showing her my piece of paper that had my seat number written on it.

"Ohh I know who will sit next to you.."Jass exclaimed.

"Who?"

"Liam one of the football players," Jass said annoyed by talking about him. "One of the cheers told me she was upset that she didn't get to sit beside him." She rolled her eyes.

I groaned." Seriously? Out of all people I got seated beside that horny ass of his."

Liam is a fucking piece of shit that back there when I was being bullied by the whole damn school, he kept slapping my ass whenever he saw me walk after the video Sandra released about me. He also did something terrible that I can't get out of my mind till now that no one knows about even Jass, Jane or Damon. No one knew except Boss who helped me get through this.

It was gym class and as always I wait for everyone to change and then get in there and change to not get bullied by the girls.

When I was done putting my shirt on as a final touch I heard some footsteps behind me.

I turned to see who was it and I was disgraced by Liam's appearance smirking disgustingly sending shivers down my spine due to fear of what he is doing here smiling at me like that with those dark lustful eyes.

"What are you doing here in the girl's lockers room?" I raised my voice at him crossing my arms under my chest.

"I am here to have some fun." He said lowly stepping closer to me caressing my cheek and his touch made me shiver." I know you want that and I want to take your virginity because virgins are so damn hot." He said licking his lips while I started to panic.

Virgin?

This jerk thinks I am a virgin?

And is he mad or something?

I gotta get out of here.

"Get away you disgusting pig!" I yelled trying to push him away from me but failed miserably as he is so heavy and tall.

He chuckled pressing his front harder on me." I like your feisty side! We will have so much fun"

He then crashed his lips on mine hard while I kept fighting and trying to get out of his tight grip on my hand and waist.

I felt tears roll down my cheeks as I felt trapped and can't do anything and that's all because Jason that kept bullying me gave everyone in that damn school the opportunity to use me as they please and hurt me.

I then thought of one last try. I can't give up yet. So as he was trying to kiss me and started moving his hand under my shirt, I bit his lip hard that it bled and stomped on his foot harshly pushing past him. I ran out of there.

"You fucking sick bitch!!" He shouted painfully.

While I was running out, crying I bumped into a hard chest falling back on the ground.

"Watch where you are going, nerd!"

I looked up trying to get rid of the tears that make my vision blurred to see Jason with Ben who said that to me behind him both looking at me in that mess.

For a while, I thought I saw Jason's worried eyes snap at me but then it was dark, blank from emotions glaring at me.

I heard Liam's groan from the lockers room and managed to get up quickly with fear luring my body.

I mumbled a sorry to Jason and ran quickly away from them not looking back ashamed from the state they saw me in.

And that was my last day at this place as I got fed up of all of these insults and disgusting treatments so I ran away to LA.

Will I end up sitting beside this asshole?

Damn my fucking luck!!

This dickhead will be dead in a second If he tried any of his bullshits or even muttered one word.