37. HER PERIODS

After what happened at the beach and Jason almost gave me a heart attack seeing him laying like that with bloody head with the heavy kiss that I planted on his lips that poured all my hidden feelings for him, he has been teasing me about it.

He fucking can't stay quiet about it.

Like he can say "you still love me Mia, yes you do."

Or "should I get beaten up or shot so you can kiss me like that again?"

Another one "when are you gonna admit that you love me, Mia, the same I do?"

Or the most that piss me off
"So when will we begin making babies, love? Or should I get shot first?"

And what did I do?

All I did was ignore him, hide my face with my hair and never glance at him nor make eye contact with him at all.

I noticed that all I have been doing when he is around now is just ignore!

He is so fucking happy about what I did that day.

He had hope now.

And I am beyond pissed with myself for giving him that chance!

Why couldn't I hold it?

I mean are you stupid Mia?

Actually yes you are!

But why couldn't you check his pulse or just clean his head or maybe call someone instead of being such a drama queen like that?

Yeah, the hit was hard and the doctor said that it could have caused some problems but still you could have contained the panic mode you have been in!

He also called his gang to come take the bodies and informed Lindsey about what happened so she can handle it.

I still don't know why did they attack him or what they were talking about..

And when I asked him he brushed it off saying something about rivals gang.

But I know he is lying.

Even if we have been away from each other for so long but I still can recognize when he is lying.

He can't look me straight in the eyes and he brushes his nose with his fingers when he is lying.

Anyways today I am on my period and if he tried and opened his mouth about any of that shit again he will be hit this time by me!

And he knows my mood swings when I am on my period.

Also when my period comes I am always feeling tired in the first three days and cannot eat nor do anything that needs much energy. I only like to lay on the bed and maybe sleep.

We are now at lunchtime and Blake is sitting beside me.

"So you and your girl everything is ok now?" I asked feeling tired while Blake nodded smiling.

I noticed that whenever we talk about his girlfriend he smiles uncontrollably. He even doesn't feel when he does it.

And I am truly happy for them.

₩₩₩

J A S O N

It's lunchtime and I am sitting in front of Mia and Blake.

He has been talking with her nonstop making her laugh.

But she looks tired and pale.

She didn't even touch her food.