43. SISTERS?

"Lindsey?"

"Lindsey what are you doing here this late?" Aunt Ly asked standing up making her way to Lindsey to greet her." what am I saying you always come late!" She chuckled.

"You know me so well sister." Lindsey winked after breaking their hug." I came to see my dear sister and nephew then leave."

Sister?

Nephew?

Am I hearing that right?

Or did I fell asleep and dreaming now?

"Oh, Mia?" Lindsey looked at me stunned noticing that I was here. "How are you dear?" She then recovered from the shock smiling to me.

I stood up making my way towards her smiling but still confused." I am good thanks."

"I take it you already met my sister as she is your principle," Layla smirked hugging Lindsey a side hug while I nodded.

"Uhmm sister?" I am confused. I need answers!

I knew that Aunt Ly had a half-sister from her father's second wife that he married after her mother's death when she was giving birth to her.

Unlike me her stepmom was a kind, sweet woman who took care of her making her feel as she didn't lose her mother, raising her well till she was six when she got pregnant with her half-sister that I never met before but here I am surprised with who the sister is.

Layla nodded smiling." Yeah, I told you before about her but you never met as she was always traveling dealing with her gang matters until she decided to settle here beside me with working as a principle as a side job. That all happened the year you left." Layla explained and I nodded in understanding still surprised, to be honest.

Wait, did she say gang matters?

"You know about her gang?" I asked astonished. Wow!

Aunt Ly nodded while Lindsey giggled, obviously amused by my stunned expression." Yes of course. I also know that Jason is working in it now as well. I mean I am totally against what they are doing but I really can't stop them. They will do it even if I was against it."

"But we also promised you that we will have a stable Job and continue our studies besides working in the gang," Lindsey added giving Layla a side look as Layla rolled her eyes.

"Lindsey! You are here." Jason came smiling widely snapping our attention to him." Late as always." He commented glancing at the wall watch.

"I won't be Lindsey if I didn't pass by late at night." She winked taking Jason in a hug.

"How is my gang heir doing?" She said wiggling her eyebrows pointing at me while Jason ran a hand through his hair smirking nervously.

Her heir?

Of course, he will be her heir.
She is so in love with Boss that she can't think about any other man and she doesn't have children so her nephew would be her heir.

"Everything is perfect," Jason answered looking me in the eyes with a bright smile gracing his face.

Ugh, my stupid heart is beating rapidly.

Why? I don't know!

Liar!

"Glad to hear that buddy." Lindsey patted Jason's back.

"Layla the actual reason I am here for is that I want to eat some of your freaking awesome food," Lindsey said hugging her stomach and looking desperate smiling sweetly for some of Layla's food.