15. SCARS

J A S O N

Ben, Rick and I have just finished dealing with the street fights that our gang held. It was close to the school so we decided to hang out at the restaurant beside the school that everybody from school hang out there.

It had food, snacks, drinks and game room that consists of PS3, ball pool, Xbox and many other awesome entertaining stuff along with bean bags and sofas to just chill with your friends.

It was heaven for us high schoolers.

While we were making our way towards the restaurant we passed beside the parking lot of it that was dark and empty as it was already late, almost midnight.

But something captured our attention made us stop in our tracks..

"Do you see what I see guys?" Rick asked looking at the dark alley.

"Yeah, they are beating someone and.. there is a knife.." Ben answered."should we interfere? They are two against one.."

We were looking at a guy who was laying on the ground holding his stomach and his leg that poured blood out of it. While there were two other guys one short and other large who was holding someone and the short one kept punching that person then stabbed.. her?

It's a girl?

"Look, guys, its a girl! They are hitting a girl her long hair fell on her face when they stabbed her.. she is certainly a girl." Rick was stunned pointing at them.

"We have gotta help her.." Ben decided.

"Let's go!" And of course, we agreed.

While we were making our way towards them I noticed a familiar motorcycle and then saw the girl's face when the man pulled her hair raising her head roughly revealing her bruised face that was covered with blood..

Mia..?

"Jase.." Rick gasped.

He was fucking beating my Mia!

"Mia!!" I yelled making my way towards her as the two guys looked at us.

The short guy was going to stab her again.. this fucking bastard!

I punched the large guy that was gripping Mia and held her before she fell on the ground while Ben and Rick used their guns and shoot the three guys ending their lives before they could react..

I noticed Mia was struggling to keep her eyes open, she closed them laying there not moving in my arms.

There was so much blood falling from her stomach and there were very bad cuts on her arms.

I lifted her holding her in my arms bridal style and put her in the backseat as I rested her head on my lap and Ben roared the engine of the car in motion, heading to our mansion where the gang's doctor will meet us there. Rick stayed at the parking lot waiting for some gang members to get rid of the three bodies then he will come with Mia's motorcycle.

As soon as the car stopped I lifted her running upwards to my room so that the doctor could aid her, luckily he just came after us.

Ben and I immediately left the room to let the doctor work freely.

I couldn't stay calm. I kept pacing in front of the closed door room.

She was so injured, her face was a mess. There was a bruise on her lip and her left eye was swollen and purple, there was also another cut on her cheek.

With a deep stab in her stomach and cuts on her arms that were bleeding as well. Luckily her legs were the only safe parts in her body.

She was lifeless in my arms. I am freaking out right now imagining the worse.