17. NEW FRIENDS

I think all of the four boys are really kind and good human beings.

I mean if they didn't do what they did to me maybe we could have been good friends beside Jason of course because he already was.

But that's too late.

I always think about forgiving them and start new but I just can't. It's hard.

The memories and the humiliation keeps replaying in my head every time I think about forgiving them.

Maybe they really had a reason to do it but I won't believe it nor forgive them till I hear it.

Because they broke me.

They made me the complicated and numb person I am now.

And I really miss the old me sometimes.

Even if she was weak but in the past, I could feel happiness, love, and friendship

I could trust people and enjoy life.

I was able to laugh from my heart.

I was able to cry when I wanted too.

I could able to feel things.

I could able to talk about my feelings and anything with my friends.

But now I am a closed off person that shut people out and can't take a compliment.

I am a broken mess.

And that is because of them.

I was in History class spacing out thinking about all of that stuff.

I hate history.

Its boring and makes me fall asleep.

Ughh.. finally the bell rung.

And it was lunchtime!!

I gathered all my stuff running out of the class first one, leaving Jane and Damon behind.

I was so damn hungry!

All that history shit made me starve.

While I was running through the hallway to the cafeteria I bumped into something rough making me take a step back and fall.

I guess it was someone's chest.

A hard and strong one!

That had so many abs..

"Are you okay?" A hand was helping me to stand up snapping me out of my dirty thoughts.

As I was adjusting my clothes I looked at the guy who was standing in front of me. He was tall and have a good body, a very good one!

He was wearing a red tank top that hugged his muscles perfectly and black jeans.