35. ESPECIALLY YOU!

"So, you and Ben are a thing now?" I was laying on my stomach with my legs swaying in the air.

"Yeah kinda" Ella shrugged from her own bed as she was reading a magazine.

"What do you mean?"

"We confessed our feelings to each other, going out as well and we have been hooking up since then." She explained.

"Then you are already a thing," I stated.

"No, not until he asks me to be his girlfriend." Ella shook her head.

"What girl!? That's so silly! I mean you like him, he likes you then you are already a thing no need to wait for him to ask you." I mean why the heck all the girls are... Girls!! Ughh!

They confessed their feelings and are hooking up so they already are something why does the boy have to ask her out or to be officially his girlfriend.

Why use labels at all when you both know how you truly feel!

"That's how it works Mia!" Ella spoke giving me the duh look.

"That's so absurd in my opinion."

"Everything is absurd for you!" She chuckled. Meh!

₩₩₩

I was chilling on the beach watching my friends while they were playing handball and others swimming when my phone rang.

Someone is freaking calling me in my chill time!

I grabbed my phone seeing David's (aka father*rolling my eyes now*) name pop on the screen.

Should I answer it?

Or ignore him?

Duh!! Ignore it!

You are right.

And now back to my chill time.

*phone rings again*

Or not!

Who is that again?

Oh, fucking David!

What does he want!?

Can't he leave me the fuck alone?

Just answer the monster so you can go back to your chill time.

Fuck it!

I answered." What do you want?"

"That's no way to talk to your father like that you piece of shit!"

"Just spill it already. I won't waste any more time on you."

"Where are you?"

"Does it matter?" I said rolling my eyes also he can't see me. "And since when do you ask about my whereabouts?"

"Don't begin that shit with me now! And you are in Hawaii right? Whose approval did you get huh? Answer me!!"

"From the Williams!!" I shouted. "They are my true family unlike you and your whore!" This guy is getting on my nerves, he can't fucking see me happy without ruining it for me. "And why did you call? Of course not to talk about my trip."

"When you fucking get back come and see me at my house!"

"The hell I will!" I spat." I won't come near you or your slut ever again and you better forget that you had a daughter like you have been doing for the past years and don't you ever dial me again asshole!" I hung up on him not waiting for his pitty response.