31. HAWAII

We finally landed in Hawaii!!

I am so fucking excited.

The warm weather with the crashing waves of the sea. Finally, my land of peace!

Its all just perfect here.

And the hotel that we are staying at is beautiful with the helpful staff.

We were assigned to rooms, every two sharing a room.

I shared with Ella. And I am glad I did because I hate everyone in this school except my friends.

Jane and Jasmine also shared a room. I don't know why those jerks get to share everything together. Lucky bitches!

The teachers let the first day for us to relax from the long journey and explore the place, but tomorrow we will begin our activities.

"I am so tired. I am in serious need for a nap." Ella grumbled throwing herself on her bed.

"I am not. I already slept the whole flight."

"What are you going to do then?" she yawned.

"I don't know.." I shrugged. "Maybe I will take a shower then explore the place or sit on the beach."

"Yeah good for you. I will just sleep for the whole day in this soft bed and I will really appreciate it if you don't disturb me, the sleeping beauty in her sleep."

I rolled my eyes at her as she just chuckled. "Sleep tight Ella and don't let the bugs bit your ass." I made my way to the bathroom.

"Haha so funny." She said deadpanned. "Not!"

₩₩₩

After I took my shower. I went back to my suitcase to find something comfortable for the sea. I found Ella already in deep sleep, snoring.

Wow, she sleeps so quick!

 I looked in my suitcase and decided to wear my black bikini with these shorts and soft tank top pairing them with sandals.

I then made my way to the beach.

I kept walking on the shore enjoying the light wind with the pure smell of the sea.

I thought about all the whispers and mutters that I will hear from the fucking noisy students when I take off my clothes and only be in my bikini when they see all the scars on my back and thigh.

I don't really give a fuck about their opinions and I am not ashamed of my body. I just hate all the fucking rumors and talks its so noisy and can't let you live in peace.

But I guess I will have to deal with it and ignore it as possible as I could.

"Looks like I am not the only one who didn't take a nap."

I looked behind me to catch the person of the voice and found that He was walking fast trying to keep up with my pace and come to walk beside me.

"What do you want Jason?" I asked annoyed from seeing him in everywhere I go. He fucking makes those feelings that I had for him hard to get rid of.

"Nothing I am just taking a walk on the sea with my friend." Jason shrugged.

"I am not your friend."

"Yes, you are and soon my girlfriend."

"Jason just leave me alone! I already told you what we had is done and there will be nothing between us anymore nor friends nor anything else. You are a stranger to me." I snapped at him as his eyes widened.

I left him alone stomping towards my room to stay the fuck away from him.

He makes me so confused and I don't trust nor like him anymore.

"Your hurtful words won't keep me away from you Mia. You know I am a stubborn ass the same as you and won't give up that easily." Jason shouted behind me while I glared at him and continued on my way, away from him.

That's true he is a fucking stubborn ass the same as me and that's why we never approved on the same thing while Jass just suffered from us.

But I will fucking ignore his sticky ass.

₩₩₩

At the night when everyone rested and gathered their strengths again, the hotel was holding a welcome party for us.

It consisted of small logs lit like the one we lit at the camp(aka campfire) and bean bags on the beach with drinks (unalchoholic because we are students. party poopers!) with food, snacks, and blasting music.

It was awesome to be honest, all of that on the beach.

It's like heaven.

Also, there were dancers who wear coconuts as bras and leaves with flowers on their heads and as skirts who kept dancing with their waist.

We tried to dance with them copying their hard awesome moves but we just made fools out of ourselves.

However, Rick kept swinging with them hugging and holding them by putting his arms on their shoulders.

He was so touchy wanting to have fun with them, shaking his ass and holding their bare waists. Which they seem to be enjoying, by the way, encouraging him more.

"Rick for the millionth time leave the dancers alone and stop flirting or touching them!!" Coach shouted at him.

"Coach for the millionth time leave me to have some fun with those sexy dancers and get a life!!" Rick yelled teasingly while still swinging with the dancers and they were enjoying his company actually and laughing.

"RICK!!!" Coach yelled running after Rick.

"See you soon hotties. I will just get rid of that old nagging man and come back. Keep shaking your booties till I come babes" Rick told the dancers quickly with a wink and ran before coach reaches him.

"Jass come and dance with me," Adrian said smirking widely, holding Jass hand while she nodded then they made their way to the dancing spot.

"What about us Thunder's girl?" Damon asked Jane huskily whispering the last part.

"I have something else in mind, big guy." Jane said lowly in a seductive tone but them being so close to me I could able to hear.

"Oh, guys!! Just go fuck each other away from me. I don't need to hear all of that shit about my best friends!" I groaned and they chuckled then went on their way.

"Life is hard Crispy." Rick came god knows from where throwing his arm over my shoulder. "But you have Jason, our boy here to amuse you." He said winking at me.

"Get away from me freak!" I shoved off his arm.

"Okay okay, I was only passing by crispy no need to be like that." He raised his hands in surrender. "Jase deal with your girl man!" He said then ran away before I catch his noisy ass. What a damn child!

"Rick you bastard stop getting on my nerves!!" I yelled after him while he kept running and Jason laughing.

Ben and Ella were sitting in a corner kissing and touching.

Why the heck are all my friends dating suddenly!??

"I can be your date for the night so you won't feel that lonely beautiful." A husky voice said from beside me. The Fuck is that!?

"Liam?"