8. FATHER

J A S O N

When I saw Jasmine running out of the school looking like that.

It brought back so many old hurtful memories.

Once I saw her I knew immediately who did it.

Sandra.

No one can stoop this low except her. Again!

When I approached Jass, she was shivering and sobbing uncontrollably.

It broke me to see her like that.

I didn't even notice when Mia went to Sandra beating the crap out of her.

I know it's weird but it turned me on seeing her beating someone so harshly like that.

"D..Damon, do something she is going to kill her. You know Mia never leaves her target when they piss her off like that." I heard Jane whispering to Damon.

What does she mean by that?

It's not the first time?

Did she kill someone before?

So many questions kept racing in my head but it was not the time for them.

I had to stop her before she does something she will regret.

However, by the look on her something tells me that she won't regret it.

After I took her and we went to her house.

I noticed the dark look her eyes had. It scared me.

Mia never had those looks.

It hurts me to see her acts so violent like that.

She was very innocent in the past.

And I broke her.

We all did.

Making her change like that.

I felt proud of her for getting stronger like that but also hurt to see that all she had now is hatred and anger towards everything.

No happiness at all!

When I saw her heading to their garden, I went after her.

I saw her eyes closed with her body relaxing in the chilling wind, I felt like she was remembering the same memory that I remembered after seeing Jass like that.

Although I tried to apologize and talk to her to make her understand my actions, she just kept dodging me, brushing off my conversations.

Her answers were always cold and harsh stabbing my heart every time I heard her cold voice.

I made her like that.

That's all I could think about for the rest of the day.

When we arrived home I called Sandra.

"Jason you called to check up on me. I knew you had something for me after all."

"Cut the crap, Sandra. What you did today to Jass was a cross for the line that you will regret it badly and you know what I am capable of."

"J..jason d..don't please." She pauses for a little then continues."And after all that you still take this bitch's side? You know she hates you now after what you did to her best friend."

"Don't call her that again! And if you know what's better for you stay the hell away from her and Mia." I yell.

"Even Mia? After what she did to my pretty face? Can't you understand Jason she hates you and will never forgive you!!"