26. FIRST FIGHT

Today is the day.

My first fight in NY.

As Warrior.

I will do my best.

I will win this fight.

I will make them proud.

I will make myself proud.

Those are the words that I have been motivating myself with.

The fight will be underground.
It's a place belongs to the gang that is located underground.

There is a big ring and two long corridors attached to it to make the two opponents walk through each one to the ring.
And the audience is standing around the ring but not any audience. Only the ones who have access and well known from the gang that organized it. Basically, the ones who have money.

I was standing in one of the corridors now and my opponent in the other one I suppose.

"You have got this Warrior." Jane hugged me quickly.

"We believe in you." Damon gave me a bro hug that we both are used to do together.

Then they went to wait for me outside to watch me, wearing their masks as well.

They can't call me by my name even if there wasn't anyone around except us in the corridor, we still can't risk it.

Jason and the boys then came.

I don't know why they are still trying even though I still hate their guts, however, I really got used to their company.

"I like your name Warrior." Rick commented." However, I like mine more."

Yeah, definitely crispy is way better than warrior.
(Note the sarcasm)

Ben hit Rick on the back of his head." We got your back Warrior just kick his ass." Ben said smiling and I nodded.

"Good luck out there we know you can win it." Adrian encouraged.

"Go and beat some dirty ass cr-- I mean warrior. Woohoo!" Rick cheered flexing his arm muscles.

It somehow in a weird way made me better and I almost couldn't contain the laugh. But I didn't laugh, of course not in front of them!

The three of them got out and now there was only Jason and me.

In some weird twisted way, unfortunately, I was just waiting for him. His words are the only ones that mattered to me.

Jason put his arms on my shoulders standing very close to me ." Don't get nervous. We both know you are a better fighter than that guy. And protect that pretty face of yours." Jason kissed my forehead." Also, don't forget our sentence 'you are the best and you will lit'."

I smiled softly at that old sentence and he noticed as he was smiling back to me. So, I cleared my throat wiping this smile. " Just know that I am not dodging you because I am nervous now and nothing more, I still hate you," I said bluntly.

"I know I love you too." He said kissing my cheek." Now go and show them who my smarty panties are." Jason whispered sending me a wink.

My lips almost curved into a smile but I didn't let it and he noticed again as he was smiling smugly at me.

"Don't call me that. I am not your smarty panties anymore." I whispered back to not make anyone hear even if there wasn't anyone.

Better safe than sorry they say!