1: Back in Time (Help!)

A loud noise blared into Sakura's ear, brutally killing whatever peaceful silence she had while she was unconscious. Instinctively, she sat up and pressed the button on the stand next to her. It kept on ringing. The loud noises swarmed around her head, pissing her off. Taking one last look at it, she smashed the alarm clock into a pile of wires and metal.

"Ugh..."

*Apple Alarm ringtone*

"What?! Shut up already!!!!" Sakura yelled as she flung the alarm clock. It crashed into the wall, causing the wall to form cracks around the wrecked object. It made a small dying noise and then broke apart, the wiring falling onto the floor, but the base stuck to the wall. "Another morning, another mistake," Sakura spat bitterly, she raised her arms and groggily rubbed her eyes, allowing them to adjust to her surroundings. A nice room with pink decorations all around, her windows curtains fluttered with a cute pattern of flowers.

Wait, something felt wrong here. Something very, very wrong. The air in the room was unusual, nonetheless, she felt a familiar presence downstairs. She couldn't believe it. Sakura rubbed her eyes and looked again.

No... It's not right.. I don't remember putting that there! What- what in the world happened?

Why does it look like my old bedroom?

The wall was painted pink. Everything was girly, Sakura was even sitting in a princess styled bed. She sat there in confusion, hardly processing the previous events that unfolded what seemed like moments before.

What's happening? My memory is all fogged up!!

Gah! Don't tell me some ninja cast a genjustu on me!

Sakura stood up abruptly. Her balance was off-center, her knees wobbled and she fell back onto the bed. Cursing, she shakily stood herself up and got out of the bed. After managing to walk right in her legs again, she walked around the room and examined it, touching everything in curiosity. It felt all too familiar, she even looked through her old journals. The last entry was on... Sakura stopped and set it down. Looking around the room once more, she thought to herself.

It feels like I'm missing something here, how did my room go back to this?

Something big happened, but I just can't think of it.

What happened... yesterday?

She looked at the calendar on the wall, the date was off. Totally off. It was back by YEARS. She scrambled over to the calendar and flipped through the pages, but all of the previous dates were crossed out, which meant all of those dates led to this date. Today.

Suddenly, a bright flash in her vision popped up. It slowly spread across her whole sight, Sakura clutched her head. Her head was pulsing, it felt so heavy she could pass out. Burning images were seared into her mind. Flashes. Quick moments. But she knew all too well what it was.

"I trust you, Sakura." Tsunade taking her last breath.

"Prevent Orochimaru from taking over Konoha." There was a small smile on her master's lips, and she closed her eyes.

Sakura was screaming, reaching out to her dying master.

"TSUNADE-SAMA!!!" And there wasn't anything else after that.

Sakura trembled at the memory, tugging at the sides of her pajamas anxiously. The memories were already starting to become fuzzy. She sat down in her bed again and tried to get the memories back. She thought long and hard, and then, the memories hit her like a bullet. Sakura gripped the sides of her head in horror and felt a sickening feeling build up in her stomach.