32: Jailbreak

Okay at some point in this part I gave up....the other parts forward will be better I promise
——————————————————————

The finals.
Before she knew it, the finals were here. Sakura stood at the hospital's window, looking to see the arena. Sakura's wound had taken a much longer time to heal than she anticipated. She was informed that she would be taken off from the finals due to her fatal wounds.

But was still determined to stop Orochimaru from making his advances on Sasuke here. She knew that he was coming, well, in one way or another. Orochimaru wouldn't miss his chance to snatch Sasuke away for his own. Sakura's hand curled into a fist and she held it against her heart.

That is where he stabbed me...

Sakura still couldn't believe that Sasuke almost killed her. She never saw that much despair and hate in someone's eyes before. Sasuke must be so broken inside. His emotions have taken almost complete control of him. Sakura closed her eyes and took in a deep and long breath.

She sighed and her body relaxed from the tension. She unlatched the windows lock with her chakra removing technique. Tsunade had taught her that before when they were training. The skill is one of the very fundamentals of being an ANBU.

I believe that Naruto said that Sasuke was imprisoned... But a prison wouldn't stop Orochimaru he couldn't sneak past the guards any day. We only have one prison here in Kohona. I'll look for Sasuke there.

Sakura opened the window and it made a squeaking noise as it slid up. Sakura had disabled their security camera for a short while so she wouldn't get caught now. Her heartbeat fastened a bit when she looked down the window.

That's a lot of floors...

Sakura gulped and put one leg out the window. Then another. Her feet luckily stuck to the surface of the walls of the hospital. She gripped on tightly and slowly made her way down.

It's going to take a while.

As Sakura finished climbing down the building she quickly hid in the bushes when she heard a couple of guards turning the corner. One looked at the bushes suspiciously and looked inside it, but that was the wrong bush yeet. When the guards were gone she stealthily snuck out of the hospital grounds and made her way onto a path in the Kohona training forest. Which leads directly to the prison. She masked her chakra when she sensed a team of Genin entered the training grounds. Sakura started doing the ninja run at fast she could until she saw the gate the prison upfront. She felt relief and quickly propelled herself up into the air and went over the gate. Which caused the alarms to go off.

INTRUDER ALERT. INTRUDER ALERT.

Nice security systems.

Sakura went full incognito mode and slid into a window of the prison's main building. Guards and ninjas came out of the building with weapons they noticed that a window was open and immediately started a prison search. Extra guards were put up at the prisoner's jails. Sakura held her breath as she climbed through the vent, every time the vent made a noise it would make her heart jump.

Maybe this was a bad idea. I have a feeling that if I let Sasuke out he'll run away..

But it was too late for that. One of the ninjas heard Sakura in the vents with his hearing Justu. She could hear them crawling into the vents a few turns behind her. Sakura bursted her speed with sweat falling down her face. It was very hot. Before she noticed she fell into a room with a desk and security cam screens. A man was watching the security cams on the screens. He noticed Sakura immediately and pointed something at her. What was it? Some new high tech equipment?

"Stop right there! Pull any weapons you have and then raise your hands on the air!" He shouted, not a single trace of fear could be heard in his voice

"Stop right there! Pull any weapons you have and then raise your hands on the air!" He shouted, not a single trace of fear could be heard in his voice. His gun no justu was a superior all-powerful weapon after all...
Sakura dropped every thing she had in her pocket and raised her hands in the air.

"Wait! I-I'm not going to hurt you, I'm here to-" she was cut off with a gunshot. The man had shot holes in the wall beside her.
"Turn around and put your hands behind your back!" He demanded. Sakura sighed and did as he ordered. But right when he was about to cuff her hands she squat down and kicked him off of his feet. She grabbed his arms and tied them up together while she sitting on top of him.

"LET ME GO!" He shouted. Sakura heard the vents clamber and she knew the guards were coming so she pressed her fingers on his temple and brainwashed him. He was gaping as she untied him and sat him down in front of the screens. He was normal like nothing happened.
She opened the door of the office and locked it shut behind her. Sakura looked up and saw that the jails were up ahead. She dashed even faster as the alarms blared in ear.

She came to a stop when she saw a familiar figure in a cage. Number 0069.
Sasuke was sitting in the corner of the jail cell a dark shadow cast over him. He looked up at Sakura with a shadowed face, showing one eye. He stiffened in shock when he saw her. Then he stared at her. They stared at each other for a moment. And then Sakura broke the lock of the cage. Sasuke stood up backed away from Sakura.

"Sasuke! Hurry, let's g-"

Sasuke shouted, "What are you doing here?!?" He looked wary, as if he didn't sleep well for days. Sakura felt like she saw a glimmer of something like guilt in his eyes.

Sakura sighed, "Look, lets get out of here now. You're in deep trouble and that's-"

"...I don't need you to help me." He brushed past her briskly and out of the jail cell. By the time Sakura had turned around he was making a dash for the hallway next to the cell.

Sakura chased after him in a frenzy, "COME BACK HERE!"

————————

I'm not okay