36: Found Out

"....Where are they?!" A muffled voice yelled out from the doorway. Sakura's eyes widened in surprise.

Naruto?! How did he find out about this place?!
Sasuke groaned beside her and let go of his embrace.
He closed his eyes and was silent. Sakura shook him by his shoulders, "No..! Now isn't the time for this! We have to be on alert!" Sakura whispered-yelled.

Sasuke eventually blinkered his eyes open, when he saw his surroundings he sat up in a millisecond and shouted, "W-Where are we?!?" Sakura's stomach dropped and she covered Sasuke's mouth with her hand.
We're done for!

The footsteps seemed to change direction and headed in the direction of the cabinet that they were hiding in. Sakura closed her eyes and waited for the people to open the cabinet door. Her heart stopped when the cabinet door was flung open. She could hear Naruto's voice up close.

"I thought I heard Sasuke here! That was really strange... Am I going crazy, Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura let out a really quiet sigh.
So Naruto and Kakashi are here, that's good at least they won't try to cut my throat.... But there might be more people here than they let on.

Sakura looked up in surprise when she heard boxes being scooted away from the top of the hiding spot. Naruto spluttered, "W-Woah! What's this? Is something hiding in here?!" Sakura heard Naruto stand up and call out to Kakashi. She felt sweat drop down her face.

Was going into hiding all in vain?
Kakashi walked over and put his hand on the opening latch of the hiding spot. Sakura grabbed Sasuke and dragged him deeper into the hole and she heard the latch click open. A bright light broke in through the opening and Kakashi reached in with his hand. He was holding a kunai knife.

"....Sakura, I know you are in there." Kakashi said with a tiny bit of smugness in his voice. Sakura stayed quiet. Sasuke took in ragged breaths and tried to pry her hands off of his mouth. Kakashi sighed and stuck his head in, turning to look at Sakura and Sasuke.

"It's no use, just come out. We don't want to use force." Sakura let out a deep breath she didn't know she was even holding. She let go of Sasuke's mouth and he scrambled away from her and attempted to crawl out of the hiding spot. Kakashi pulled him up by the collar and then cuffed his hands.

"Sorry, it's the law." Kakashi said as Sasuke grunted- trying to take the cuffs off. Sasuke looked up at Kakashi with a glare. "You...I can't do anything like this!" He shouted. Before Sasuke could say anything else he felt a sharp pain on his cheek. Naruto had slapped him, there was tears in his eyes.

"Why did you do this?! You could've put Sakura in terrible danger! You're horrible! I can't believe she- she even freed you!!" Sasuke's eyes darkened and he turned away. Sasuke muttered something incoherently and turned back to Naruto.

"Tch, You're annoying, just like that pink-haired little exhibitionist." Naruto was about to slap Sasuke again when Kakashi caught his hand. "Hitting him won't solve any problems, Naruto. Right now we have to decide what to do with these law-breakers." Naruto looked up at Kakashi in dismay, his expression hardened and he pulled his hand out of Kakashi's grip. "Alright then." But suddenly Naruto grabbed Sasuke by his collar.

"If I catch you doing harm to any innocent people, you will regret it!" Sasuke's eyes were covered by a dark shadow.

Kakashi walked back over to the hiding spot and dragged Sakura out. Sakura didn't fight back. He cuffed her hands and locked them tightly, also sealing them with advanced Justus. Sakura looked up at Kakashi with a lost gaze.

"What am I going to do now?.. I don't think I can walk around Kohona freely anymore. I....I didn't accomplish anything. What was I doing?" Kakashi folded his hands together, "What were you trying to accomplish?" Sakura looked at Sasuke who was being tied up by Naruto. She looked back at Kakashi and made up her mind.

"I'm.. I'm going to tell you everything, can I trust you with this?" She inquired. Kakashi rested his head on his hand, "Ask yourself that." Sakura cleared her throat and began telling Kakashi about Tsunade, the war, and the time travel scroll.
————————————————

"Well...That's pretty complicated, I never knew Kohona had such a dangerous scroll like that...." Kakashi muttered to himself after Sakura finished. Sakura looked nervously at Sasuke, he was staring blankly at the wall, Sakura could tell that Sasuke heard the whole thing.
Kakashi stood up, "Sakura, I believe you. And tell you what, I'll help you too." He went to stand by Naruto, "But first we have to speak with the Hokage."

"Are you sure this disguise will work?" Sakura said while sweat dropping, she was disguised as a old lady and Sasuke hidden in the big bag she was carrying, Sakura was sure Sasuke couldn't breathe in there.
Kakashi nodded, "Yeah, just pretend the bag holds your puppy or clothing, just something believe-able." Naruto snickered a little at Sakura's disguise, Sakura had apologized to Naruto and they were friends again. Sakura rolled her shoulders and then bent over a little bit to dramatize the old lady effect. The team began walking into the village.

When they were crossing through the shopping part of the village Naruto accidentally ran into somebody when he wasn't looking. "AH!" He yelped and fell onto the ground. He rubbed his butt and looked up to see the person he bumped into was Hinata.

Hinata blushed heavily and twiddled her fingers together nervously, "I-I'm so sorry about that! I wasn't looking where I was going!" She stuttered. Naruto starched the back of his head and chuckled, "No, it's me who should be apologizing, I wasn't paying attention at all!"

Naruto stood up and patted the dust off of his outfit, "Say Hinata, you want to eat ramen sometime together?" Sakura raised a brow,
You're asking her now out of all days?

Hinata started to sweat profusely, "R-Really! I would like, no! I would- really lik- I like- no would love- you...A-AH WAIT I DIDN'T MEAN THAT!" Naruto frowned, "Oh...You don't like me?" Hinata waved her arms around, "No!!! I DON'T MEAN IT THAT WAY!" She shouted out with a broken voice. Naruto looked away sadly, "Okay then..."
Hinata takes a deep breath and then lets out a gasp, "N-No I like you!!" She yelled with a burning face.

Naruto looked at her confused lay but then grinned, "Oh! Sorry, I get confused some times. So...Do you want to go?" Hinata's blush died down a little, "u-um, yes." Naruto grin grew wider, "Great! Let's meet at Ichiraku's this evening then, 7:00!" He walked over to Hinata and gave her a small hug, and then he quickly ran away to catch up with the group.

Hinata let out a choked gasp and fainted on the spot. Kiba and Shino, who were buying some snacks walked over to see Hinata's body collapsed on the ground.

"Oh god! What happened here?!?"
"It seems that Naruto was here from my guess."
"That sneaky bastard what did he do this time?!"
"Let's get her to the hos-"
"Oi, Akamaru! Go sniff that ramen hoe out!"
"Kiba, we should get her to the hospital to get checked out.."
"Oh, yeah let's do that first."
—————————————————————

"—————————————————————

"Uh oh, stinky"

———————
Lmao hi guys and thanks for reading this part! This has been getting more cringe every chapter lol
I'll finally be free when this book is over.