1🌙

ZACH

Hi I'm Zach, I'm 16, and I'm gay, I'm in a band called Why Don't We. I live with 4 other boys who are my best friends: Corbyn, Daniel, Jonah, and lastly most importantly: Jack Robert Avery.

I've been in love with this boy since day one, when we met and formed Why Don't We on September 27, 2016.

*Flashback*

As I was walking into the airport about to meet my new best friends that I would spend the next several years with, I see 4 boys that were a little older than I was I presumed those were the people I would be with 24/7 over the next years as a band. All the boys were pretty cute I was scanning them all thinking about how cute they all were, then, one of them caught my eye, as him and I were walking closer and closer about to introduce ourselves I got lost in his dark brown chocolate-like eyes. He was so beautiful with his curly hair and bubbly fun personality. In that moment, that was the first time I fell in love with the one and only Jack Avery.

*End Flashback*

From that moment on, I knew, he and I were meant to be together.

I was on our tour bus on our way to a show when one of the boys kept calling my name inaudibly, I was still in a daze, spaced out reminiscing the moment. Then I hear my name called again louder, this time more audible. I shake my head trying to recollect my vision, it was Corbyn trying to snap me out of my trance.

"Hey bud, you ok?" He questions, with a hint of concern laced in his sweet soothing voice that sounds like velvet.

"Yeah, I'm ok just thinking" I state.

"Oh ok" the faux blond states going back to reading his book.

"Hey Corbs?" I pipe up asking after a few minutes pass, "Do you hate me?"

I ask with a touch of paranoia in my voice. He starts,

"Zach, what makes you think that?"

I interject "Because I'm gay..."

I say shyly as I start to tear up. He sees this and comforts me.

"I could never hate you for that, you're such an amazing person, you bring so much joy into peoples lives daily including mine, you are so likable I knew we would be bff's since the day we met in the airport, you are the soul of Why Don't We, and I'm a better person because of you Zach, for that I can never hate you. Come here" he whispers, as he softly puts his arms around me and pulls me into a caring hug.

"Zach, that doesn't change about how I see you, you're still the same spontaneous and fun Zach I've always known. Ok? Remember that." He said as his voice was laced with reassurance.

"Thanks bean for accepting of me."I state giving  him a smile.

"Of course Zachy"he says as wraps his arm around me cuddling me making me feel safe.

"Thanks Corbs" I say as I take a deep breath "For everything" I whispered. As I drift into a deep sleep knowing I'm comforted and accepted by Corbyn

WC: 543

A/N Thanks guys for taking the time to read this mess of trash! Ilygsm you angels make writing this book worth it! I was inspired by stunningseavey to write my first book so thanks Skii I owe ya! Please give me feedback on how to improve this book in the future and possibly where I should take this in the future? Idk I might take some if you either comment or pm me with #IntheDark!! Mwah love ya snuggles! (sorry stunningseavey Skii it's just too cute plz don't get mad, it's a sign of respect😉) Bye!!❤️🤓😁🌙 p.s. there's gonna be a quote after each part so again u know the drill pm or comment me with #IntheDark (make sure to use the #!!) Also credit where cred is do: thanks to wedontwemusic for helping proof, love ya girl!

Please go follow these beautiful people stunningseavey wedontwemusic

"Be like a trout and swim up stream against the norm." -Priyanka Chopra