23

ZACH

We're standing in the store surrounded by our friends, the one's we hold close. I nudge Jack signaling that I want to talk in private. "Baby, I just don't feel the same, I feel distant from you. All these feelings and butterflies are great in all, but it's just feelings...right? All of this feels stale, like we've been through this before...please don't hate me, I just don't feel the spark as much as I used too. I know, I know we just-"

I ramble on before getting interrupted, "Ok, I get it all these feelings feel just like that, feelings. You need something to spice our relationship up I mean we are around each other twenty-four seven, I get it. It can get boring after a while, you need a breather." He says, ultimately letting me know he gets me and my thoughts and that I need air.

"Actually yeah." I say stunned as I recollect my thoughts, "All these feelings you've gotten thrown at you with no time to process, you know since we're always on top of each other. It's a lot to take, process it, take your time. No need to explain the reason, all good relationships need their free time." Jack says being completely amazing and letting me have my space.

I let out a huge sigh of relief as he lifts the ten imaginary pounds off my shoulders. "Thanks, I know this is so sudden I just thought started feeling this way a couple hours ago while thinking about the promise ring..." He just kisses me, knowing I did it again. "Thanks babe." "You're welcome, it's cute when you're panicked, breathe." He says warmly, caressing my cheek. "God, I love you." I say as I look into his eyes. "I love you too Sunshine, go take some time. I'll be fine" and with that we 'broke up'for a couple days to sort this out, or that's what it felt like...

TIMESKIP

I've been apart from him for three days, just replaying each kiss in my mind, what does it mean? It means I love him damn it! No, but what does it really mean? It means that I made a commitment, a lifelong one with the person I fell in love with since our journey as Why Don't We. I think to myself as I chuckle a bit, that's what our love means, protecting, caring for, sheltering, holding him, till I can't anymore. Love can mean many many things, but that's what ours means and I'm perfectly fine with whatever storm comes through our lives that we metaphorically have to brave.

I would be forever changed as now, I truly, deeply understood what us meant. We meant something to each other only us knew in the bottom depths, we both felt that-that connection. I send Jack a text I can't take being away from my light in the dark, I can't. All the rest of the gang were out, so it was just us.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Z: Ring power

J: GMW I love u, you're so adorkable, coming my love

Z: Hehe, that's a thing, Ring Power for forever, my love

--------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm here-" I interrupted his sentence by attacking him with kisses as I straddled my legs around his hips. I pull away, panting, "I missed those lips-oh god, oh my-" I let out a moan as I can feel him giving me hickeys I'll have to explain in the morning. I look up at him on top of me, both of us panting, wondering if we should. "I love you," Jack says out breath, "Can I continue?" "Yes, please, just-" and with that he takes off his shirt as I do the same, both of us overcome with lust and love, real love, oh and also sweat.

"Rosy, this is probably gonna hurt, try and relax. I'm gonna prep you, I don't wanna hurt you Zach." He undoes my belt and pulls down my black skinny jeans as I'm left bare in my underwear.