16🌙

CHRISTINA

"Hey sis, I need your help with rings for..." "On it! Lemme pick you up!" I say hanging up, "Hey guys, so situation, that was Z and he needs a little help, shopping...so I need y'all to play this off well, like you are trying to win an Emmy come on!" I say as Corbyn winks at me knowing whats gonna go down. I look at Jack as he was staring down at both the rings. "It's beautiful, he'll love it. I know he will, it's ok Jack...you're gonna be ok." I say as I rub his shoulder to comfort him because it looked like he was gonna cry.

"I know it's gonna be great, I'm crying because I'm happy, I can't believe this is gonna happen. It's just so surreal, if you would've told young me that I was bisexual, let alone that I would be madly in love with my band mate, I would've smacked you!" He says laughing as I could see a tear slip down his face.

"Oh baby, let's get you home to your other half." I say as I grab his hand rubbing it to calm him down as he stops crying.

TIMESKIP

I walk towards the house with Corbyn and Jack in my hands, 2 of my 5 children who I love. "Mama Chickee has arrived peasants! I'm your queen!" I say as the other 3 run up to me like the children they are. "Hi! I missed you guys!" I say I bring them into a group hug. "Go..." Zach gives me a look that was filled with nothing but thanks and appreciation.

I walk over to the boys, ever since we walked into the ring store, I don't know I've just had this thought. Seeing them happy, wanting to be with each other...even getting engaged. That's great and I'm happy for them, but I just want that to be me y'know? I know it's selfish of me but I can have my happy ending too...right?

I pull the rings out for the boys, I end up just holding it and staring at it. It just feels like more than just a ring, it feels like our hearts are actually split for each other. It feels like where ever we go we will always have them. They are my pilar in life, ever since I met them, I've become a better person. Ever since I met him. He was the one that gave me a true purpose, something to hold, love...not that I didn't have that before it's just until now, I felt like I was missing something. Like I wasn't truly happy. He completes me like Zach completes Jack.

"Hey babe, whatcha got there?" He says as I look up at him and back down at the ring. "Oh just a little something for you and the boys, from Crystal. It's a heart ring that's shattered into 6, for each one of us." I say, explaining the symbolism as the boys' eyes are on me.

3rd person

"This ring, it says that we'll always have a piece of each other's heart wherever we go. We'll also be in each other's hearts, no matter how far." They say as they just look down at the ring

"I love you so so much and I always will guys."

"I will always love you Zachary Dean Herron. Forever, my Superman."

Corbyn engulfs Christina's world with his endless, boundless love. Kissing each other, the world just stops, it's just the two of them.

Upstairs, Zach and Jack do the same, except something unexpected happens...

ZACH

"Hey baby? I just want you to know that I will always love you. Everything I have I've given to you..."

"Zach? You're scaring me...baby what's wrong?" Jack says as he readjusts his position on the bed.