19🌙

A/n Same day, just a continuation of last part. Ok? Ok. continue on

DANIEL

"That one

"That one. Definitely that one." I say as I point to a ring in the case, "That's definitely saying Corbyn in ring form..." I hear a bunch of yeahs telling me that the rest of the crew is in agreement with my quite exquisite taste in jewelry if I do say so myself. "Yeah I think that the simple silver will really bring out his eyes and complement his hair. It's perfect." I finish rambling as I see that I have a million pairs of eyes on me, mouths hung wide open in shock.

I chuckle as I respond casually with: "What?" with a smile plastered on my face. "Straight guys can have good taste in jewelry too ya know! Not just gay guys like you Jack" I say dragging out the 'k'. They all look at me like I'm insane, "He's not here Dani." "Oh sorry I forgot..." Or did I? "Hey! I feel mildly offended right now, ouch that hurt!" Jack says as they turn their heads to the door. "Hey that's my thing! Don't you even dare Avery!" I point at him, walking in his direction, giving him a playfully mean look.

"What is you doing here? I thought you were with Gabbie?!" I say as I smile, giving him a hug. "Oh I was, until I realized that I couldn't be apart from my squad and Zach. God it feels so good to say his name not not have it hurt. Also just wanna apologize, sorry for slamming the door and storming out of the house, I felt horrible..." Jack says as he walks into the store.

"It's fine bub, we forgive you. How is she by the way?" "Gabs is good, she's got Tate now. I ship. It's good to see that she's happy. Side note, who's this PYT?! Dang Crystal, get it! Also Tori? I cant't wish I could do that riff. I bow down to a legend!" He says, as she comments: "Omg! I bet you could!" "Oh you mean like this?" Jack says full of confidence. "Jeepers nuts! That's insane." I say just to annoy Jack. "Seavey...I-" "Oh you love me shut up!" I say as he kisses my cheek. "Janiel is real!" I hear Christina say. "Ahem! Why are you trying to steal my man?" (A/n just had to throw in those Jerrie moments for you Mixers bc wth)

"Love you bb." Jonah says as he snuggles me and I hum in response. "Oh crap...now Donah is real! My Janiel heart is shattering and my Donah heart is soft help!" Christina says being a total fan girl. Crystal covers her mouth in shock as if she can't handle what just happened. "Hi..." She says smiling sheepishly. "What-OMG! Is-is this happening?! It's-guys it's-that's Tori Kelly! Ekkk!" He says as he turns around seeing that it's her. "Hi! You're so cute, omg y'all are just so precious! Hi Daniel." She says hugging us all as she just casually says hi to me. "Hey Tori! What's up!" I say bringing her into hug I get interrupted as I pull away.

"Wait?! So you're just gonna tell me that you know that one and only Tori Kelly?! The riffing queen?!" Both Jack and Crystal say in shock as they attempt to cope with what just happened. "Yeah basically..." I say casually just knowing it gets them mad. "I hate you so so much right now...but you're cute so you get a pass. For now..." They say in unison making me quake.