21

JACK

I pop in one of my air pods and turn on my Spotify and search "Forbidden" by Todrick Hall, "Changed my mind" came on, lately I've been obsessed with his artistry, his tendency to stray away from normalities, straying away from the traditional route, he's a legend, and I'm obsessed. (A/n true story il him) He's very outside of the box, just like us.

The message that he tells through the album and especially the visualizer album for this piece of legendary work, it's astounding. I stare at the birds and the trees, it's a peaceful day, it's an ordinary day in LA. The birds just chirping, I start to hum the tune playing through my headphones. The lyrics, seeming to fit my situation to a 'T'.

I'm sick of biting my tongue
I'm sick of hiding in eggshells
Hurting like hell underneath my feet
Sometimes I wanna run
I'm sick of trying to live of life on the edge of a broken scene
But it's time for the glass to crack
'Cause I love imperfection

I know I said I'd play by the rules
Do what they want me to do
And I'd color inside the lines
But I lied, I changed my mind

I hear the words ring through my ears as I just walk contemplate their meaning. I do just feel like running sometimes, wanting to escape, yet no matter how to hard I try I keep stepping back and choosing to bite my tongue and withdrawal my opinion. I've been living what feels like glass cage, trapped. Countless attempts at trying to shatter it, so close to breaking, to freedom.

It was my time, my time to shatter it, but shatter more than just that, it was time for me to shatter the mold of what someone could be. I was gonna break out of my mold, I was done being controlled and manipulated by my emotions.

'Cause I love imperfection, I love me for who I am, for what makes me. There's one person that helps me realize thoughts and he's the one who balances me. Zach, he's been through hell and back for me and I know he'd do it time and time again, I just couldn't see it clearly because I was trapped in my own cage.

I look over at him, a smile on his face. I don't want it to ever fade, it's too bright and pure. I rub my head up against his, kissing his neck. "Yes? How can I help you?" He says jokingly, "Well...Herron...how about you, I don't know kiss me? Then we can take it from there sexy..." I say making circular motions with my index finger and pushing it against his chest. "Oh by the way, that perfume is kinda making me go insane, I love the scent of flowers on your body babe." He says as his eyelashes and eyes start to flutter.

"Good. Now kiss me! I'm hungry." I say demanding his attention, "Yes ma'am. I need a taste too." Zach says slowly placing his lips onto mine. I hum into the kiss as I let him take over, allowing him to dominate me just this once.

"Mhm Zach tastes so good!" I say out loud as the rest of us laugh, I peck his lips again as I lean into my safety net once more. "Oh my god!" Christina says almost falling over laughing. "Fags." A group of teenage boys say as they brush past me and Zach.

Christina's expression instantly snaps. I grab his wrist making sure he doesn't do anything stupid. He just looks concerned, not for himself or me, more for them. The boys clench their fists, Christina putting her hands over them, signaling to back down. "Don't worry boys I got this..." She says calmly as they are about to turn the corner, almost covered by the brick wall of the building on the corner.

She reaches down into her boots as she pulls out two knives. As she walks forward she throws them in between them, just nearly hitting the guy in the middle as they stick cleanly into the wall a few feet in front of them. She does this all with a wide smirk on her face as she whistles. "Oh boys!" "Oh look boys, she thinks she wants to pick a fight with us, she thinks that a few pretty tricks are gonna stop us." He says all cocky, bragging, and generally being over confident.

"You know a pretty girl like you shouldn't be getting involved with such bad boys as us." The guy to right says sharply. "We don't have to fight, you can just come back with us and have some...fun." The guy on the left says with a sting and grin in his eyes.

Christina just looks him dead in the eyes, "Oh? So you really want to get your ass beat by a girl don't you? Someone's just wanting to get some action!" She says as she pulls another knife out from the sleeve of her jacket, throwing it past his head so it sliced some of his hair off.

"Oh now you're gonna get your ass kicked!" The leader says as he rushes her, Christina pulling out yet another knife from her other sleeve. "Ohh ok smart ass, don't try to get me to have sex with you because dude you really gotta get a better attitude. It's just gonna make me love absolutely beating the shit out of you more fun!" She says just laughing.

....

By now they're all on the floor hunched over, "Don't ever my brothers again, unless you wanna get beat again! Besides your not even my type, I only have for blondes with piercing blue eyes that actually have a personality! You? Have none of those! You're just an asshole who can't see true love so don't even try to understand, your brain is too small." I stand there in awe of what just happened, I love the fact that she's a strong independent woman, I stan.

She walks back towards Corbyn kissing him as he's madly blushing, she deepens the kiss just to show that she belongs to him and just to prove a point, I'd say: point very well proven.

"Let's go boys, before I beat them some more." She says walking towards the massage parlor before she was so rudely interrupted. I kiss her on the cheek, "Zach and I say thank you, thanks for sticking up for us. Also can we please address how you learned to fight like that?! 'Cause damn girl that's attractive, I'd totally tap that!" Corbyn gives me a friendly, yet 'back the f up' playful look.

"Babe, I love you. Thanks for fighting for me, literally. By the way, that was really hot..." Corbyn says as he looks down and to the right, blushing shyly like a little girl would when she just talked to her crush. "Hey. Look at me Corbyn..." She says putting her hands on his waist pulling him closer, "You? You're the person that I'll always fight for. Always and forever no matter what, all of you. Ok? I love you so much." She says looking over at us making sure we know it's true, kissing her forever lover.

A/n Hi badass Mama, how are ya!? We stan our fandom mom ily ya'll