17🌙

ZACH

I'm left standing in the hallway in tears. Corbyn approaches me when I'm alone as not to spook me. "Hey Zach...I'm not gonna ask if you're ok because I know for a fact you're not. If you want me or the other boys to talk to him or you wanna talk to me or Christina, or the boys...just let me know ok?

It takes time to heal, believe me I know. Coming from the person who got their heartbroken, just breathe, stay positive, and try to seek comfort in those who love you." He says leaving the room, but not before I could catch him on his way out.

"Hey bean?" I say as he tilts his head in my direction. "I'm sorry, for breaking your heart I mean. You don't deserve it, I know that you told me that you're fine but part of me can't forgive myself even if I don't wanna admit it. You deserve to hurt, you didn't deserve to get lied to, to get used. I'm sorry Corbyn I don't know I can live with myself." I say speaking my mind as I apologize truly sorry.

"Zach, it's in the past. Sure, did I hate you for a bit yeah I did but know what I'm stronger than that and I found someone who makes me truly happy. So did you, you're stronger than you think, and you found one of the most caring, funny, kind, loving, compassionate people to call your other half.

If you don't see then we will always be here to remind you that you guys are meant for each other. Seriously have you guys seen how you two look at each other? The care, the delicacy that you take into consideration when loving each other.

Hell, the delicacy each time you guys kiss, it's like you guys don't wanna hurt each other Ike you understand the amount of pain you've both been through and endure although you both are so young. You guys are some of the most grown people I know, I can only hope to live in the same world as you two.

So don't ever be ashamed to say that you are hurting even though you might not be you could and not even know it. It's ok to let your guard down and admit that you're ok...that just means you're human babes ok?" He says as gives me the end of his pep talk, like he's experienced this exact situation.

I just end up hugging him, "Also good luck with the kid you couldn't have chosen a better partner or donor to help you through this" "I-I, we didn't even tell you guys yet." "I know C told me. I'll keep it a secret until you're ready don't worry. Please you don't need hold your breath, it's ok to slow down and breathe a little."

"Thanks, again." He just nods and joins the others. I walk to my room with him, I know it's a risk but I just want to talk to him. This is isn't him I know it, I knock on the door. No answer.

I immediately run over to the boys, a look of shock on my face, mixed with extreme worry. "Where's Jack?!" They all look shocked that I just yelled at them. "Where the hell is he?!" "Calm down Zach, he's in your room." Jonah gives me this look realizing what he just said.

The rest of the guys and Christina knew before he said anything. "Jack! Baby please! I forgive you just-please don't leave me...I can't think about life would be without you, we can't."

"Jack...we love you just please don't do this it's not worth it...you are beautiful we can help you."

JACK

I recognized voice anywhere, Christina. I'm sat on the bathroom floor, razor in hand, tears flowing.

One: hitting him

Two: Not being able to be strong enough to tell him the truth

Three: Lying

Four: Cutting again

I clean up and exit the bathroom again trying to compose myself that soon becoming too much for me to handle. I lean up against the door, sliding down it head in my hands crying.