7?

ZACH

"Jack, wake up," I whisper. He wakes up shock that's he's with the love of his life still. "We should probably keep this a secret, for now" "I'm still with Corbyn, k babe?" "Ok Rosy..." the sadness in his voice hurt me, I could tell that he wish he could be with me. "I know honey... I know I wish we could be together openly, soon ok?" I say reading his facial expression. "Have a told you I love the name Rosy, Curly?" I blushed, "Because I really do" I say as I peck him on the lips "I do too...Rosy" Jack states with happiness and content in voice, "Stop Jacky you're making me blush" I smile in between pecks. "Hehe you like it when I make you blush, don't deny it!" Jack says playfully "I do you're right" I let out a smirk giving into his cuteness. "We should probably go see what the other boys are doing hun." I suggest, kay the brown-eyed boy replies. We get up and walk to the couch where the rest of the boys reside. When we arrive my faux blond lover suggests that we take a few days off from touring and just chill. I end up agreeing to the idea because I am extremely bored and need something to occupy me for the time being.

"How 'bout we do a live stream? Cool?" I suggest seeing as we haven't gone live in a while. "Sure, I'm down! Sounds fun!" Both Daniel and Jonah say in unison. Laugh at the idea that they thought of the same thing. "Corbyn?" I get a simple nod from the teenager, with that I grab my laptop and launch YouNow, we all gather together on the couch. "Hey guys, I thought I'd be fun if we streamed and just talked with you guys since haven't in a while." "Stunningseavey asks: Do we get some new music soon?" "Yes! It's called Smooth Charm, can't wait for you all to hear it!" Dani says. "Wedontwemusic asks: Is Jachary real?" "Yes, yes it is!" As soon as I say this I can I know Corbyn is giving me an imaginary death stare. I then hug Jack and kiss him on the cheek to satisfy the Jachary shippers. I then see the live chat feed blow up with heart eye emoji's and 'I ship it' I giggle at the sight of seeing the fans support it and us.

Then my eye gets caught on one comment: "Being gay is wrong, you should date a guy, Zach is a sinner. God doesn't  accept fags like him, he should go die in hell!" The worst part is is that people started to like it. I don't even think, I start sobbing and immediately run straight for the bathroom and shut the door knowing that both Corbyn and Jack will come running to my rescue in seconds. I was right they both come storming through the door at lighting speed. "What's wrong bud?" I hear in unison. As Corbyn immediately rushes to my side. "Can I have a moment with Corbyn alone Jack? Please?" "Sure," he says blowing me a kiss as I blush, but it not being that noticeable that Corbyn picks up on it. "What happened bub?"  He asks concerned, "I don't know I just had an anxiety attack, even though I don't have anxiety." I said trying to make myself sound as convincing as possible that that was a blatant lie. Whew I mummer under my breathe. Thank god he didn't pick up on It, I cant keep lying to him, it kills me slowly. "Hey Zachy, was that true?" He sounds paranoid, as he rubs circles on my back "Of course not, its just to satisfy the fans..." another lie, it digs deeper and deeper into my heart. "M'kay, I love you." getting a peck on the lips by the fake blond. As this happens, all the sparks have left, I feel no connection, I feel bad that Corbyn didn't notice. "I'm going to go check on the boys, make sure they aren't killing each other ok?" He says earning a soft chuckle from me, as he exits the room giving me a gentle smile as he does so. A couple minutes after he leaves my true love enters the room. I give him a look of sadness and he immediately catches on and runs to my side. "Babe...I hate doing this to him, he doesn't deserve it!" "I know Rosy, I know" he says rubbing my back in circles. He knows Rosy is my trigger word to get me to calm down and relax. "Thanks honey, you really are the best" "I know I am!" He says all full of himself, "Hey! You ruined the moment!" Next thing I know, he's tickling me, thus sending me into a laughing fit. "We should probably get back to the boys." "You're probably right," I say still recovering from the tickling I had just received. As we walk towards the couch and rejoin the boys they mouth me a "You ok?" I mouth them back a "Yeah" letting them know I'm ok. Next thing I know, Jack starts to tickle me. I mouth him a playful "Stop," as I let out a chuckle due to the action. I notice that his curls are in his face so, without thinking, I move them out of the way as he shoots me a quick warm smile. (A/n If you remember when Jonah did this to Jack, I love you and you my friend are a true Limelight!) I return the kind smile back to him as he refocuses back to the stream. But... as I do so, I of course see Corbyn out of the corner of my eye once again, giving me the stink eye, disapproving of my actions. I shrug it off and try to once again, focus back to the fans.

"This one's from Jachary_Stan_68:  If you could have anybody to open up for you on tour, who would it be?" Says Corbyn, after he finishes reading the tweet I could see he was mentally eye rolling at the username of that Limelight. "Definitely Ed! He's a creative genius! Oh and by the way he wrote a rhyme on Trust Fund Baby, soo I guess you could say we're somewhat there?" He says making himself and the rest of the boys laugh including me and letting out a cheesey smile after he says this. "And with that I think we are going to end it! Thanks Limelight's for sending in requests! Love ya people!" He says as he blows a kiss to the camera and shutting it off.

--------------------------------------------------------------

CORBYN

As I shut off the computer, soon suggesting that we watch a movie, the boys agree. I plop down on the couch motioning Zach over to cuddle with so Jack doesn't get any ideas. I notice that they have been getting rather close, but then again we are practically brothers and cuddle each other all the time regardless. In the end I end up shrugging it off not letting it get to me. He soon comply's to my request snuggling close into my chest seeking comfort and warmth. I turn the movie and we start watching it and laughing a ton due to it being a comedy.

ZACH

(A/n sorry for the back to back POV switches, just keep reading, it'll make sense 😉)

I snuggle closer into him trying to keep up the illusion that I still love him, at this point it's taken too much of a toll on me emotionally and physically. I have to stay with him! I think to myself, just now realizing that I do it a lot. I have been paranoid that I have to stay with Corbyn, too much that it's pretty much consumed my entire life. He's so sweet and kind, and funny, he deserves the world but I'm just not the one to give it to him. This obsession that I should leave him but also stay with him for the time being is horrible. I'm constantly conflicted, being pulled in both directions at once, a small piece of me still loves him, but its fading away being that I'm with my true love now. I don't want to hurt him, but also I don't want to hurt myself. I feel like I'm trapped, if I do leave him he'll be heart broken, and I can't stand to see him like this. It's gotten to the point where I don't know what to do, lately I've been weighing the consequences that I can't bare to deal with at the moment. I let a tear slip down my face as these emotions are to much bare alone. Corbyn looks down at me knowing that I need to talk. He takes me to our bedroom, as he sets me down on the bed, "What's up? You can talk to me, you know that right?" The fact that I'm doing all this to him, and that he's oblivious hurts me more causing me to break out into a sob as he takes me into a sweet hug. "Shhhh... It's ok, take your time," he says as he lets out a deep sigh. He just lays with me knowing that I need time to get my thoughts together. More of these thoughts run through my head causing me to drift off to sleep in the process. 

A/n I'm crying, please, please. please leave your guys' predictions in the comments! Sorry this took a while to write, hope it was worth it!

WC: 1609