10?

ZACH

I can't believe what I did this is not ok at all! I'm in love with Corbyn! I can't believe myself, I just cheated on Corbyn! With Jack! Thank god he didn't see I would've been dead, but still I'm so stupid! I'm deeply in love with Jack but I can't love him because I'm with Corbyn. Maybe this dumb party will help me forget about all that's going on in my life for once. I just walk around awkwardly until my eyes lock onto an all too familiar pair of gorgeous hazel like eyes that do indeed belong to Jack. I attempt to look the other way, hoping he didn't catch me staring because that would just be creepy, but could you really blame me? I mean, just look at him! Seconds later I decide it would be better if I just leave. Better for him and better for me, so I do just that I turn the other way hastily heading for what seemed like a very distant door but only turned out to be a few feet away being that I barely had entered the room at this point. I push open the door immediately heading straight for my car not stopping, but as I grip the door handle I feel someone grabbing onto my wrist someone cold, broken, almost. Jack... I thought to myself letting out a deep sigh, being that he is about the last person I want to see right now. "Jack what do you want?" I say with a harsh cold lifeless tone. "Z please..." Jack says tears welling in his eyes, as he spins me around to face him, I look at his eyes for a brief second which look hurt, broken, like they've been shattered into a million pieces. Then I look down at the floor not wanting to have to face him. By this point, we were both visibly crying and emotional messes. 

As tears fall down our faces, Jack begins to take my face in his soft gentle hands and caress know my cheek lightly. I hear a door softly open, just thinking that its a random party guest, little did I know I was wrong. I slowly look up gaining the courage to look into his eyes, I gaze into his eyes that once had driven me to fall in love with him in the first place. It happened for the second time, I fall in love with Jack Avery all over again. I spend a few minutes just staring, staring into his beautiful eyes. Eyes that take me to a whole other universe every time I glance at them, its a magical feeling only he can make me feel, its pure bliss even just being around him every day. Seconds turn to minutes, I could get lost in his paradise, not anyone else's just...his. I eventually space out, but quickly come back down to Earth. I take a deep breath nervously shaking in an attempt at calming my nerves which succeeds. Then I just go for it "I love you...Jack Robert Avery, I love you," he holds my chin lovingly as he connects our lips, I hesitate at first not sure I truly do love him thinking  that my brain is deceiving me. I've known for-since forever that I've loved this boy and I finally decide to kiss him back. Right now it feels like its just me and him and him with nobody else mattering at this moment, even though it feels like its ripped straight from a romance movie I don't care at this point, all I care about is that we are together. Together  against the world, now and forever. As I deepen the kiss I begin to put my arms around Jack's neck feeling the moment as Jack proceeds to wrap his hands around my waist. We continue like this for several minutes because we can't get enough of each other. Feelings of passion, yearning, and lust filled the air as we embraced these new feelings for each other letting them wash freely over our bodies.

As Jack finally breaks the cherished moment we shared our first actual kiss. Wouldn't have wanted it any other way. "Babe, that was our first actual kiss," I say out of breath panting, trying to regain oxygen. "I know Z, and I wouldn't have it any other way" he says with a warm genuine smile appearing upon his face. A few minutes later trying to both comprehend what just happened we are soon interrupted by the sound of light sobs thinking that its just another party guest storming out of the house. It was just about the last person I expected, I look over in the direction of where the sobs originated to see a boy with platinum blond hair in tears, his face stained red from it. Before I can talk to him he starts sprinting, running away from his problems; me. I'm who he's running away from, it destroy's me inside. I know we aren't together anymore but I still care about him he's still my best friend I don't know if he feels the same way anymore, seeing that I just destroyed our friendship with one simple action, a kiss it sparked a new relationship, but ended up destroying another one in the process. In that moment, I learned one thing: all actions have consequences no matter how big or small. By now Corbyn is probably at home crying his heart out.

"Baby we should go get him, I feel guilty." I say with a saddened look presented on my face as we hop in my car driving to the house where I presume that Corbyn ran to. "Z?" Jack pipes up trying to calm me down because I am crying at this point just now realizing what I've just now done. "Rosy, its gonna be ok," he says comforting me knowing that that's my trigger word. "Thanks honey" I say as I shoot him a warm glance, then focusing back on the road. We soon arrive at the house to see him with his head in hands probably contemplating what just happened and why I kissed him, me, his boyfriend. "Corbyn..." I say softly knowing the damage that that one moment did to the boy. "I'm sorry, Corbyn, I really am..." "Are you really Zach?!" He snapped lifting his red, tear stained face out of his hands. I try and grab his hands trying to signal how sorry I am to him as I do this he snaps again, "Don't touch me!" jerking his hands away from mine. "Ok, ok..." I could that he looked angry on the outside, but also on the inside, angry that he couldn't be a good boyfriend, friend, but most of all...person. "Zach, if you want to love Jack, love Jack, if you love me, then love me, but you need to choose." He sounds annoyed and almost jealous? of me and Jack. I felt trapped, I didn't know what to do I felt like it was getting harder to breathe, both boys fighting over me, if I'm being honest it hurt me, it hurt me to the bone. I felt scared of breaking someone's heart but I had to, what choice did I have? "I cho-Ichoose Jack, I'm so sorry Corbyn" after I said these hurtful words, I could tell it was like a sharp dagger through his heart. I really did hurt him this time. He does even answer me, just walks directly inside picking up on the message, I couldn't help but feel bad for him. My train of thought is soon interrupted by Jack cling "I love you!" Jack states through tears and tries to kiss me but I push him away. "J, it doesn't feel right I'm sorry please respect that I need my space for now. Thank you" he looked devastated but ultimately understood my and respected my decision. With I walked into the house and flopped on my bed just thinking about how he must be feeling after that. Hours soon passed when it felt like mere minutes. With that, I decided to go to sleep and start fresh in the morning.

A/n Again thanks to tyler_glossy_reads for the prompt!! This is prewritten!! Oh before I go, does anyone play the songs I put at the top? Lmk!

WC: 1387