@kissingmarais

CHRISTINA

As I walk down the side walk I see the last person on my mind...Corbyn. Look him directly in his eyes as our eyes meet, I can tell his eyes are laced with a small piece of regret, regret that he hurt me. I can see through his facade, facade of trying to be strong. Not for me but more for himself. Our eyes lock, I can see that he doesn't want anything to do with me. I start walking to towards him, "Corbyn, please can we at least talk about this?" I say as my voice breaks thinking of all the reasons he could've wanted to leave me.

He just shoots me a glare of disgust in response. "Go away! I'm done!" He shouts clearly angry at me. "Ok fine, but can we just talk? After this we're done...I promise" "Ok fine, let's talk." "Why would you leave me? And for a band?!?" I say getting heated not wanting to here for him at all but still listen to his lies anyway. "I-I Christina, if I didn't take this offer I would be able to live my dream with-" "Without me?" I say as I know what he was going to say next. "No! I am I with someone else..." He says trying to get me to listen and understand his situation. I don't bother to continue to listen to his toxic lies. I just run, run until I can't feel.

CORBYN

Next thing I know, before I can tell her the truth, not that she'll believe me anyways, she's running away probably from the monster she thinks I am. The truth is is that, while yes I'm with someone else it's only for publicity. The band management said that I needed to date someone "relatable" as the word leaves my mouth, It makes me want to gag. They say "You can't date Christina, she's-she's just too perfect. Fans can't connect with her." As I replay the thoughts I can't help but think that I've lost my home, my life, my heart, forever. I can't think of a world without her, it's impossible.

I send her a text, hoping I can repair things between me and her. "If you get this I'm sorry, I know that I made it seem like I don't love you, it's the complete opposite, I want to live life with you forever, be by your side. Be the one you fall asleep next to each night! I love you Christina Marie Harris!" Now all I can do is hope she meets me. So I can tell her the truth.

———————————————————————————

CORBYN

"Hey, look I know what I said ok? I left because if I didn't I wouldn't have the opportunity to follow my life long dream..." "I left you because I had to, I never wanted to. Management said 'she's too perfect,  we need you to date someone relatable.' I agreed, having you in the back of my mind the whole time. I never wanted to, thinking of how much this would hurt you. They are making  me date a girl, Scarlett, sure she's pretty, funny, nice..." after I finish that sentence I could see her on the brink of tears, not because of management but because of the fact that I had feelings for her the whole time. "Sure she's a good person, but she's not you Christina, she's just not. No one can touch you, no one can even come close to you!" "I love you with my whole heart and I always have and always!" I say letting all my emotions spill out in front of her. My real love. "Babe, it's ok...as long as you're with me that's all that matters right now. Ok?" She says trying to console me and my emotions. "I love you forever!" She says once again trying to calm me down from the sobs that fill the noise around us. She is something else, something different from everybody else and that's why I love her.

"Thanks Chris, I thought I lost you," I say bringing her into a warm hug. "You'll never lose me Corbs, I promise." "Thanks baby, you mean the world to me." I respond laying my head in the crook of her neck, knowing that I'm safe and loved.

"Let's go home ok?" I just nod in response to her question. I grab her in mine and hold it tight as we walk down the sidewalk as she speaks up. "Baby, I'm not going anywhere, it's ok..." She says sensing the worry in my head. "Sorry C I just-I don't want to lose you." "Like I said before, you won't." She places a kiss on my cheek erasing every doubt I ever had as I look into her eyes, seeing the one I was really meant to fall in love with, regardless of what is thrown our way we will always find each other that's what she promised.

A/n sorry I changed it I felt like it fit better! Please don't hate me!! KissingMarais ! Also this is my first time writing bxg so those of you who follow me and will read this lmk what you think!

Wc: 873