24

JACK

Last night was...unbelievable

I look over at him sleeping peacefully, I mentally smile caressing his beautiful delicate features. I get out of bed careful not to wake him, walking to the vanity to wash my face. I look in the mirror, blushing and smiling to myself for no reason I just feel happy today. I hear him get out of bed, all he says is: "I hate you so much right now...ouch that hurt," walking over to the vanity with a limp.

"Hehe you loved it, here," I say laughing a bit in the state I put him in just hours prior, as I hand him some concealer. "Thanks, I want the squad to know I'm finally all yours, but these are just for me and you, tehe" Zach says with this smirk on his face, "Oh really? Ok," without warning I slap his ass. "I mean, you asked for it baby..." He pecks my lips gently, the only thing he could do was let out a small moan that got in the way of him speaking.

"So I say we stay at home today and chill? Down?" I say as I brush my curls a bit and go to get dressed. "Um yes, always down to chill with my brothers and sister. Now, white or black?" Zach says as he shows me his top trying to pick which Jean. "White, it's cuter." I peck his lips, "I'm gonna go cuddle with Bean, I'm in a Corbyn kinda mood today." "Ok, I have an idea we can do today I'll let you in on it when I finish getting ready." Zach says as I start to leave the room.

"Hey bean! Morning!" I say with a spring in my step as I walk down the stairs to the living room, the light from the windows reflecting on face. "Oh hey, you seem happy today, any reason? Mhm?" He says being a bit coy, knowing what occurred by my messy appearance despite my trying to look  presentable.

"Oh shush, and cuddle me boy!" I demand joining him on the couch, "O-ok well I do love a good cuddle, so snuggle up, my love?" He questions as I do so. "Well Corbs how could I say no to such a cute guy like you?" I whisper in his ear, "But-you-have a boyfriend!" "Oh shush, I was just messing with you babes!" I say giggling a bit. "Hi love birds...oh you just gave me the best idea! You and Z should swap boyfriends for the day! Test the relationship strength in this house." Christina says walking down the stair followed by the rest of the boys and Zach.

"That's what I was gonna say Christina! I'm down, in that case I'll take Dani boy," Zach says. "I've got bean!" I say pressing a playful kiss on the apple of his cheek that was already starting to blush a shade of rosy red. I grab his ass slightly, squeezing it. "You're so hot, my god Corbs." I say with a breathy tone to my voice. I start to make out with him, "Mhm, thanks, babes" Corbyn says in between breathes. I could hear that Dani took Zach to his room to probably cuddle, Christina probably leaving to go get glammed.

We pull away, laughing our asses off, out of pure silliness. "Are you sure they're ok? I mean we did kinda make out with each other like a real couple, not that I'm complaining because damn, you're good I can finally see what Zach was enjoying when you fucked, no one else knows I came home early." Corbyn says chuckling, then pecking my lips gently. "Thanks Bean, just not a word about last night. Also yeah, Zach just needs to cool down, cuddle a bit and vent. Just needs to calm down. I can sense he's heated..." "Same here, I can feel that she's a bit on edge and just needs her alone time. Doing her glam usually helps her relieve that stress." I cuddle into him wrapped in his comforting arms.

"I feel bad now, was this a bad idea?" I say worried a bit. "No, babes, it's ok it's just weird y'know? If you ever wanna call it off let me know. I'm always here for cuddles by the way you don't have to split to get them ok?" Corbyn says laughing softly as he looks down into my worried expression on my face.

"Thanks bean, for always being the voice of reason. Love you." I say kissing his cheek, "Jack you can kiss me if you wanna I don't mind we are technically supposed to be together babe, and if you're worried we both know that we all love each other too much for that to happen. Remember?" He says as he holds up the ring. "Yeah. I do I love you." Kissing his lips to not only kind of calm me down but because I wanted to ok?

———————————————————————————

DANIEL

"Hey Zach. I'll love you and the gang forever just know that. I'm sure that everyone is kinda feeling weird and stuff with this whole swapping thing, but one thing's for sure you two love each other. Until death do you part." I say looking into Zach's eyes, "Thanks Dani. You're such an amazing gay little bean, I love ya!" I blush as Zach finishes his sentence, I mean I do see where he's coming from I do love Jonah. It's kinda like this unspoken thing between us and the squad just three couples who knew what they stood for and who they loved unconditionally.

———————————————————————————

THIRD PERSON

Corbyn was talking about Jack asking him if he should call off the whole thing. Jack nodding, his mind in other places, going back to that moment of Jack actually experiencing his first situation with someone who didn't approve of him and his brown-eyed lover.

The anxiety of it all and trying not to breakdown right then and there was too much for him to process. Also the fact that he was 'with someone else' also crossed his mind in those seconds. What if I'm some situation he actually did cheat on him. All this, and a ton more causing him to 'overload' in a way.

He was having an anxiety attack, a bad one. Maybe what Daniel said might just happen.

You could see his eyes start to gloss over, hands clammy.

——————————————————————————

CORBYN

I noticed that Jack wasn't looking right, at all. This could be bad. It looked like he was having an anxiety attack but it was slowly getting worse. "Z! Call 911, tell them Jack is having an anxiety attack, it's getting worse!" "Copy that!" "Baby, I think Jack is having an attack as a result of his depression." I say calming down a bit, as Christina runs into the room.

"Ok, Jack? It's me Christina. What year is it?" She asks, trying to breathe and remain calm herself. "8 minutes Corbyn!" I let out a sigh of relief as I hear Zach shout.

"2019?" I hear Jack reply softly and groggily. "Good job, bud what's my name?" "C-corbyn?" He reply successfully once again his words slurring.

———————————————————————————

JACK

A few minutes pass as I try and remain to remain conscious, the constant thoughts and worries flooding my brain like a tsunami. "Corbyn? I'm t-tired." I say softly as I shut my eyes wanting the thoughts of losing him to disappear.

Next thing I see before my world goes black is bright blue and red lights glaring and distorting my vision.

A/n I'm so so so sorry! I haven't updated in 2 whole months I miss you ppl. Hope you enjoyed this I decided to get to the tea don't hate me. Love ya lots♥️

WC: 1306