3🌙

ZACH

I was getting ready for today because me and the boys had a interview and then we got the rest of the day off. Corbyn and I were in the middle of both doing our hair and talking. "So babe, after the interview what do ya wanna do today?" I asked the blue-eyed blond. He replied with "Park?" Asking for my opinion, "Definitely!" I perk up in response to his question.

"I'm gonna go check on the boys, ok Bean?" I say waiting his approval, he soon gives me a nod as he wraps up putting his product in hair. With that I head to their rooms, when I get to Daniel and Jack's room that's connected with Jonah's, (idk ok...) I clear my throat making my presence known to the boys as they turn their heads giving me a "Hey Zach" in unison.

"Hey guys I was wondering if ya wanted to go to the park and hang out after the interview today with me and Corbyn, who's in?" I state awaiting their responses, "Me" I hear from Jonah's room, guessing that he's getting dressed "Anyone else, Dani? Jack?" I turn my head to face Daniel and Jack, seconds later I hear a "Totally!" From Dani who's in the bathroom finishing brushing his teeth. Followed by a, "Sounds like fun, I'm in!" Coming from Jacks direction. "Alright perfect! Thanks guys!" I ask rather enthusiastically as I walk back to our room.

"Hey C, the boys are down." I tell him as he says "Great, let's go eat something, k?" He says asking for my opinion. "Sounds good!" I say with pep in my voice, he picks up on this and asks curiously "You're happier than normal, what's up?" "Nothin, I just feel like this is gonna be a good day..." I blurt out with a smile on my face. As we leave the bathroom, I give Corbyn a quick peck on the lips leaving him at ease. "I love you" I say warmly staring into his mesmerizing eyes that remind me of beautiful spheres of ice as I do this I say "God your eyes are so beautiful..." mumbling under my breath, as we walk out to the marble kitchen island turns out he heard me, whoops I snicker to myself as he says "Thanks baby, yours too." The tall blond says genuinely with a warm smile painted across his face.

As we reach the island Dani like every Wednesday made Waffles for breakfast. I love waffles especially when the adorbs human known as Daniel James Seavey makes 'em (that came off creepy, or at least to me... anyways...) "WAFFLES YAY WAFFLES AHHHH!" I scream with excitement jumping up and down like a 5 yr old girl when she gets what she begged for for Christmas. But before I broke the boys' eardrums any further Corbs shook me snapping me out of my dream-like state. "Sorry... I just love waffles" I say with head hanging low with embarrassment. "It's fine babe" he chuckles Jonah pipes up saying "Wow Zach..." he states flabbergasted of what just occurred "you really must love waffles", "not more than he loves me" a familiar voice whines. "True" as I say this he wraps in his arms rocking me back and forth.

Everyone was throwing Awww's and how cute's as he did this. I felt safe. As I smile knowing I'm protected, I look up at Jack... he makes eye contact "I have to go to the bathroom..." as he said this we all  darted are heads that way instantly, his tone of voice sounds emotionless, almost...hurt. We all had a look of concern on our face. I was trying to think what might be going through his mind, depression? Anxiety? I thought to myself. It can't be he's one of the most spontaneous people I've ever met, he's so upbeat and positive this can't be... but what if it's really happening....

———————————————————————————

JACK

I sprinted to the bathroom crying  my eyes out like I have no tears left to cry. (If you get this reference, I love you) I got to the bathroom, slammed the door and sobbed until I had nothing left. I saw a razor blade and decide to knick my wrist thinking it would help with my pain, you see I have loved Zach since the first day we met in that airport: September 27, 2016. He is just perfect, his eyes, hair, body... god that body, his laugh, his personality, basically his everything. He is an angel sent from heaven above for Christ's sake! (This is me talking btw through Jack...lol and yes I mean every word) I love him so much it kills me. As these thoughts run through my head it slice my wrist again wincing at the incredible amount of pain seconds later, I see blood: "crap!" I mutter under my breath. After this I grab a band-aid and rubbing alcohol and clean my wound to stop it from getting infected I bite my bottom lip to stop from letting anything slip out of my mouth due to the immense amount of pain I'm in. I put the band-aid on it and walk back out to the boys attempting very hard to act like I was just going to the bathroom for real.

WC: 892

A/N
Wow I'm even shook, I'm sorry this is so this short I'll update later today also "Double on the same day?" You ask, why yes b/c you my friend are just that awesome!😘♥️  Also it's the 4th of July, so yeah! Btw leave your predictions in the comments for the next chapter on what u think might go down!! I'd love to hear what u ppl have to say! Will Zach find out? You'll just have to wait 😁👌🏼😋 I know u love me for putting u on a cliffhanger admit it! Love you all so much. Also srry for throwing the setting out the window I was in the zone and forgot ab it whoops !😬 Anyways... have a great 4th for those of u lovely's who celebrate!

Love,

Jack♥️🇺🇸