4🌙

Songfic
Song: Little Things- Madilyn Bailey Cover

JACK

I walk out of the bathroom trying to maintain a straight face like nothing had happened a moment ago. I think Zach might suspect something, I'm not sure though. The guys were finishing their waffles about to get in the car to head to the studio where the interview was held. I get in the car and sit next to Dani. He pipes up asking "Are you ok? You seemed pretty angry back there." I fire back with a sharp "I'm fine" he interjects with "Are you sure?" Rubbing his arm on my forearm as a sign of comfort, I shake him off saying "I'm fine!" this time louder for the others to give me looks "Sorry guys...." I say about to come to tears. As I look in the back I see Zach and Corbyn cuddling and giving each other the occasional peck on the forehead.

I think to myself "That should be me!" scoffing as I turn to look out the window hoping some how it can grant me happiness, I take a few deep breathes thinking... just thinking soon I'm swept into a trance as trees and buildings zoom past us. "He deserves to love someone perfect like Corbyn, a mess like me." I say as I'm in my trance, the boys not being able to hear me. I am soon in a state of peace, it's just me and my thoughts. I hear a faint echo minutes later, someone calling my name it keeps getting louder. "Jack...Jack", "Jack" I hear again this time perfectly clear Jonah shakes me bringing me back into reality. "C'mon bud we're gonna be late," he says with a calming smile on his face. "Sorry Jo.. I'm just thinking" I say apologetically as I walk towards the studio exiting the vehicle.

We walk to the studio and meet the interviewer. "Guys right now we are here with the fab five of Why Don't We!" He says with enthusiasm. "Why Don't you guys introduce yourselves for people who might be new." He prompted me "Ok well I'm Jack" I start seconds I hear Daniel join in "I'm Daniel" followed by the rest of the gang "I'm Jonah", "I'm Corbyn" lastly the gorgeous Zach. "I'm Zach" he states with pep in his voice happy to be with his best friends and his boyfriend as this though comes to mind I mentally roll my eyes scoffing in annoyance. When he said his name I found it kinda hot it's like silky smooth chocolate just like his eyes. I space out at how luck Corbyn is, I tend to space out a lot it's just a thing that's been constantly there in my life. I'm once again bouncing back like a stretched rubber band into the harsh reality by the interviewer asking if we wanted to play he was around his early 20's. We all said "yes!" In unison.

"So what we are going to do is Style Swap: you have to change and take a pieces of clothing from other people in this room and create a new outfit!" He explained. Me being me didn't mind, of course who doesn't want to see Zach shirtless (again this is me talking 😉) am I right?!? So we had 5 minutes to change and create a new outfit. "Zach gimmie your shirt!" I say in a panic "Gimmie yours!" he says I gladly oblige to his offer. As he takes his shirt it's like it's in slow motion like in one of those movies, I was staring at his perfected abs and he was doing the same with me, we both looked down at the ground then into each other's eyes, getting lost in the moment. We both blushed a crimson red as we both were embarrassed. I think he likes me. "Stop giving me that smile and flirting with me!" As I chuckle and shoo him off with a bright smile on my face. Corbyn is giving me the stink eye the whole time I observe out of my peripheral vision. I roll my eyes and take a deep breath letting out a huge sigh wishing he was with me. A man can dream right?

(Ok if you remember this interview you are amazing, also if you remember the video where Camila said "Stop giving me that smile and flirting with me!" to Normani I love u so much! Anyways getting distracted, should we dive back into the tea? I think so! Let's go lol😘♥️ love u peeps)

At the end Dani is wearing Jo's glasses, Jo: Corbyn's shoes, Me and Zach: Each other's shirts *wink* I love his toned abs and torso it's perfect. I think it's my religion it's official his existence is my religion. (Again me, lmk if u agree with Jack! Ik I do!!😘) His being and aura is irreplaceable.

PLAY NOW

-TIMESKIP-

After the interview we decide to head to the park as we planned earlier. As we arrive we head to the tables and just talk. This goes on for hours with Zach and Corbyn exchanging kisses every now and then it's like a million sharp knives in my heart every single time it happens. As this happens everything around me turns to a faint echo as I am conflicted with my "angel" so to speak says "Jack you and him are soul mates he was put on this earth for the soul purpose of being surrounded by your boundless love every day and night he gets to wake up to such and amazing human ok? Go get your mans dude! He says with confidence. (again me, sorry ppl, that encounter is how I feel ab the icon Jachary, please please lmk your thoughts! Ilygsm!) On the other hand, the devil "He doesn't deserve you- you are a disgrace to the world! You don't belong in his presence let alone his life! You worthless human, give it up he'll never love you! You're disgusting, weak, emotional, unstable! Get over it you will never end up with him got it!!" He says yelling in my ear with so much rage. I snap out of my messed up dream world balling my eyes out instantly, in shock of what just happened. The boys look at me with genuine concern and worry, I scan their faces I come to meet Zach's eyes he's the most worried out of all of them.... he looks almost heartbroken... as soon as I meet his gaze I stare into his breathtaking eyes for a few seconds, wipe tears away and start running, running that's all I can do. Now I know that I'm not worth his love. I am weak, I am emotional. He was right. I was running for hours apparently, it feels like that was only minutes. I give in a collapse on the sidewalk on my knees sobbing. I hear a vaguely familiar voice.... Zach...

WC: 1159

A/N I cried like 5 times while writing this god I'm emotional! Sorry not sorry for the DOUBLE CLIFFHANGER! That's a first! Ilygsm please, please, please comment on it I wanna hear your guys' thoughts on this depressing chapter and the trash that is this book. I think this is really bad writing, u know the drill sound off in the comments! Btw enjoy ur 4th of July! Again ilygsm! Mwah!

Love,

Jack🇺🇸♥️🌙🤓