15🌙

JACK

I woke up wrapped up in his arms remembering what occurred last night. I checked my phone getting a text from Christina remembering that today is the day. I grabbed my maroon sweatshirt and a pair of black skinny jeans, got dressed and met them downstairs. "Hey guys!" I say with excitement in my voice jumping down the last step. "Hi Jack...you're glowing today, any reason?" Corbyn says as I recall the hurt that occurred yesterday. I just try to hide it for now.

"Well yeah Corbyn, I'm going ring shopping for my baby boy so of course I'm glowing! Is that even a question?" I say shrugging my shoulders in attempt to dodge the rather large elephant in the room. I shoot him a 'we can talk about this later' look as I brush past him to hug and greet his other half. "Oof...gurl slay! Get it!" I say pulling her into a hug admiring how good she looks. "You're talking about me slaying I don't think so, look at you!" She says spinning me around making me laugh. "You look hot!" "I look hot?! Look at your hubby!" I say looking back at Corbyn. "I love that look on you, you look super cute." I say complimenting him as I look him up and down taking in the outfit he has on. He's wearing and acid washed denim jacket, a black fedora loosely towards the back of his head, and black skinny jeans. "That's my favorite look by far, mmh!"

Walking out of house, I propose that we should just walk there, being that it's only a couple blocks from where we live. "What do you guys think about walking there?" I say hoping they say yes. It's a nice Fall day out, not too cold or warm. "Yeah I think that's an awesome Jack, give us time to talk..." He says putting his head in crook of my neck, honestly the way that we've been acting with each other it might be considered cheating to some people but we would do this even if me and Zach weren't dating. We're just really close like that. I kiss his temple as he eases into it. Next thing I have Christina on the other shoulder. I pull my phone and text Corbyn, wanting to keep it a secret.

------------------------------------------------------------—

J- Should we get a ring for her?

C- Yeah! Good idea Jack

J- Thanks Bean! Ily😘

C- Ily too

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Jack...you ok I know it's hard. We're here ok?" Corbyn says making me want to forget what happened completely. "So what was with the make out session before you and Zay left?" He says curious. "Corbyn I just wanted to kiss my beautiful baby, ok?" I say wanting to snap but holding back. I could see he took the hint but would push me later. "I think of it as a display of pure bliss, truly showing how much people love each other in a relationship, it might be awkward but it's also really cute...in a way..." She says backing me up as Corbyn interjects, "Christi you got some kinda weird kink or somethin'?" He says shooting her a weird look lifting his head off my shoulder.

"No Corbyn, I don't, I just find it cute that they love each other enough to show each other their true selves. You got a problem with that?!" She says snapping him defending me and him in the process. "No-no I-I, I just don't..." "That's what I thought babe," Christina says as she kisses my cheek. "Aww Chris, I love you, why more than him!" I say pointing to him as I lock our hands together.

I can't believe that this is happening right now, getting a ring for the love of my life. If you would've asked me if I would even be walking with two of my best friends to a ring shop I would've thought you were insane, crazy even. I would've probably punched you in the face for even saying that I was bisexual. It's funny really, you don't quite know what you have in life, what you take for granted everyday,  until it happens to you.

We walk up to the street the shop that holds a piece of my future in it. All the memories of our possible future, all the possibilities, firsts I could have with him just put a huge smile on my face, as a tear almost escapes my eye. I end up spacing out and just seeing all the images of me and him in my head. "Noodles? Jack?" Christina attempts to say as it just gets drowned out by the pictures in my head. Those exact pictures making not want to leave this moment. The fact that if I come back to earth, I can make all of this happen, just makes me want to go out and live life.