20

JACK

"Yesterday was so fun I really enjoyed it..." I say staring out into the world through my window, light shining on my face and his body. I hear him shuffle around and start to get up. "Morning" I said as I walked over to my dresser to get dressed. "Morning bub. Plans for today?" Zach says as I pull out my outfit for the day, a rainbow pull over and black skinny jeans.

"Cute. I like, it's very...you." "Aw thanks Zach. Glad you like it, I'm trying to be more happy and carefree." I say as I start to change in front of him. "Hey babe, can I borrow your clothes I'm too lazy and wanna go take a shower." Zach says as I throw him an outfit. I kiss him on the cheek as he heads to the bathroom. "Don't take long." With that, I head downstairs to hang with the boys Christina. She comes down shortly after me, "I live here now." "Down. I pretty much figured that you are now, I'm not apposed to it, I welcome it actually."

"Well good. Because I'm sticking around for a while haha!" She says as she walks over to us chilling on the couch, I bring her into a hug as I kiss her on the cheek. "I don't really have any plans for today...anyone wanna I don't know, walk around the city and chill? Maybe go stop by Crystal's?" I say as I pour myself some orange juice. "Sounds like a plan! I'm actually kinda down for a chill day...massages, spa treatments? Anyone?" Daniel suggested as I had seen that Zach was coming down to join us.

"Babe? Spa day and chill day with Crystal?" I say as he walks down the stairs, "Sounds like a great day. Any day with you is great when I'm with you. I'd take you to the moon, it's a long flight but the sky's so clear when your the view." "Ok Herron, ok, I'll admit that's a smooth charm ya got." I say kissing his lips as he pulls away walking away from the island and towards the couch as I spin around and join him.

"So...now that everyone is lookin' cute and snatched, what should we do first?" I say putting my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "Whatever you desire, my sunshine," he says playing with, and curling my hair with his fingers. "That's a new one. I love it." I say kissing his cheek and getting up from the couch, I toss Zach his coat as I say: "Let's go, we're going for a day in the city ladies!" I hear chimes of 'yes' ringing through the house. "Perfect! Let me just run upstairs to grab something. Christina?" I start heading up to my room with Zach as she just smiles as if she already knows, which I think she does.

"Hey, can I burrow some of your perfume? Trying something different. Also look in the bottom right hand corner of the top drawer." She turns around and looks for what I asked her to grab. "Yeah go ahead J, good one by the way..." She says stuttering as she grabs the box out of its hiding spot. "Thanks," I say spraying the Gucci perfume "Open it, ohh it's got floral notes!" I say enchanted in the scent of this perfume, more than the ring that she is looking at right now.

"Wa-w-wait...your just gonna tell me that you have this beautiful ring in here and your not phased and just spraying perfume like it's no big deal?! Seriously I don't get you sometimes Jack Avery..." Christina says shaking her head, playfully, chuckling a bit, punching my shoulder.

"Today?" She says opening it again to take a look, stunned in awe. I shake my head yes, I take the ring box as she hands it to me. "I wish Corbyn would marry me eventually..." She says just shaking off the far out thought for now. "Ya never know Christina..." I say comforting her. I hear what I think is Zach, come up the stairs. "I forgot something babe, sorry. Then we can go." He says going into our room to grab the thing he left behind. I toss her the ring box making sure that he doesn't notice that I got one for him in the first place.

She catches it as I let out my held breath. 'Go' I mouth as I let out a little chuckle as she smiles at me, winking.

He comes out, wearing his clear glasses. "Hi my baby, you look cute in my clothes. That maroon sweatshirt is so your color." I say looking him up and down. "It smells like you. I love it, it feels like your giving me a warm hug..." He says as he pulls the sleeves halfway over his hands. He twirls around, showing off how good he looks. "Um stop that. I didn't give you permission to make me so attracted! God Jack Avery what am I gonna do with you!" He says laughing into my chest as he smiles at me as he pulls away from me.

"Um...that's easy. Love me you dork! Duh!" He responses with, "Of course I'll love you. I always have always will." Zach says bringing me into a hug, "Hold on, babe, is that perfume?" Zach says as he walks me down the stairs. "Yeah...you don't like it? I can tell..." I say as I read his body language "No-no-no Jack...come here, you are absolutely beautiful in whatever you wanna express yourself...I hate having to tell you, because you should've known since the first day you met us you were loved." Zach says as he grabs Corbyn's hand for a quick second, for security.

"I know, I should tell myself that I'm loved. I mean, I know I am it's just hard to admit it to myself so, thank you angel for always being there to remind when it gets hard. Thank you guy for everything." I say as I get teary-eyed, "You guys are my brothers and sisters. I love you." With that, we walk out of the house and out into the warm sun beaming down on my face.

I grab his hand as he intertwines them, "Forever and always my people...love ya like crazy!" I proclaim as I look down at the ring we wear. "What to do first?" Jonah suggests as we walk down the streets and roads of the city that hold all our dreams, all the people we love. "Massages?!" Dani shouts as we all scream 'yes'.

I start getting a bit tense as I start to think of how later is gonna play out. Zach can sense it, he can sense the worry that floats around anxiously around my mind. He just rubs small circles in the palm of my hand. "Breathe honey, today is supposed to be relaxing. Whatever you are thinking just let it fly carelessly into the wind and drift away, out of your thoughts. It's gonna be ok baby I promise..." He says consoling me as we continue to walk to the parlor.

Promise that exactly what I'm do to him, promise him that I won't leave and I'll love who he is in the shadows; who he is in the dark...

A/n Hi, I'm splitting this one into 2! Guess you'll just have to wait. This one is for an angel and my soul queen Jazzy go follow her or I'll delete ur fornite account cautionjazzy